Re: Is the Day of the Dead remake gonna suck ass, Or kick ass?

Yeah, Contagium will definentally change your views a little bit.  It's THAT bad.

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2006-09-27 01:00:43)

I believe that it's going to suck, because it will never be as good as the original, most remakes are not that good, and I wish that they would just get a clue.

Last edited by redpaint666 (2006-10-30 18:11:06)

based on the trailer on www.terrorfeed.com i think its safe to say its gonna suck

Definatly.  The zombies looks like they come outta the Matrix or Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

Yea or straight out of a Sci Fi Original movie.. heh

After seeing the trailer for Day of the Dead, I would rather watch an entire marathon of Rosemary's Baby, tied to a chair with my eyes stapled open, than view this movie in theaters or DVD.  Compared to the original... the first thing which threw me off completely was the fact that in this "remake" the zombie outbreak was just beginning (or looked so) and there was no underground base.

I think its gonna kick ass!

I really like the trailer, and since Dawn Of The Dead kicked ass, I hope this will too.

TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:

After seeing the trailer for Day of the Dead, I would rather watch an entire marathon of Rosemary's Baby.

Ummm is that a bad thing? I mean you really don't like Rosemary's Baby? Its not really that bad of a movie. A little slow but definetly not that bad..