Topic: Puppet Master on AMC

The first in a long series of films is gonna be on AMC really soon.  Well actually at 12:45 am Eastern or 11:45 pm central time tonight.  I just came across it.  So if anyone happens to see this thread and you haven't seen the film yet I say give it a shot.  I liked it.  Had some cool scenes in it.  I know its not the easiest movie to find so I thought I'd let all yall know!

Re: Puppet Master on AMC

Thanks Gabs  big_smile

This is actually one of my personal favorites. I simply had to buy this quit sometime ago and a must own for my collection. Still can't get enough of this movie.

I wanna see the rest of them but I can't find them anywhere.  The only thing I've been able to find is a $80 complete dvd set on ebay.  I'd love to own it but I'm not sure if the whole thing is worth that much.  especially since I haven't seen them.  Just the first one.

gabs1515 wrote:

I wanna see the rest of them but I can't find them anywhere.  The only thing I've been able to find is a $80 complete dvd set on ebay.  I'd love to own it but I'm not sure if the whole thing is worth that much.  especially since I haven't seen them.  Just the first one.

I definitely want to own that entire box set and that box set for only $80 is definitely a great deal for what is included and what you get.  I want it so damn bad. But there is only one problem about the entire collection. I have seen every single Puppet Master movie ever made and such a die-hard fan at that. But the only ones that are worth owning are Puppet Master 1-3. Those are simply the best ones out of the entire collection. The rest pretty much sucks. So bottom line, Puppet Master 1-3 are the ones to own and not any other ones.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2008-02-10 04:46:58)

thanks BDD.  I always see some of the newer ones in the store but i want to watch them in order and around here its hard to find them anywhere.  I've only been able to find the first one to rent.

Yeah i don't understand why they never released all the other ones in the series seperately on DVD. I know the first one you can buy for sure. I bought my copy at Borders, but that was years ago.