Topic: Happy Halloween and Thanks Meh

I woke up this morning, a little too early and walked across the cold floor to the computer. AHHH checking my email, found another great newletter from horror-movies.ca waiting to great me. Nice start to a great day, I feel it in my bones....
Thanks Meh for working your tail off for us, much appreciated. Great timing on the Dr. Zoidberg write up also.
Happy Halloween to all my buds here at the forum!!!!!!
now I must zombie walk to the coffee pot......

Re: Happy Halloween and Thanks Meh

Happy Halloween to all the forum members ! I too will zombie walk to the coffee pot... hopefully there's some Baileys in the fridge to make the workday pass quicker lol

haha Dr. Zoidberg did a great job indeed and I am glad you like the timing. Be sure to share the news link with some friends, and of course be on the lookout since I am going to pick some new contest winners either today or tomorrow.

Happy Halloween y'all!

Thanks to Meh and his legion of minions for making such a great site.

Hey everyone! Just want to give everyone a BIG Halloween kiss on the check and a smack in the ass j/k lol..Happy Halloween guys!!

Happy Halloween to all!!!

Thanks a lot Meh and all the staff here at HM!  You guys fuckin' rule and have put together and run the best horror movies forum on the net!  Keep up the great work!  Also, thanks Dead for the post!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!!!
I hope someone scares the pants off of every one of you...well one in particular.  Hehe  wink

Have a great time and be safe!

happy halloween everyone, have fun tonight, watch something scary and be safe.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Have a fun and safe night!  Remember, if you go home and your door is open the killer is already inside so, yeah, do not go in or else you will die!  Lol.

rofl.. duly noted Shotgun.

Have a fun Halloween guys and try not to get to trashed at all the parties..

what you talking bout willis? get right shit faced smile All of you have a good night!

I just got back from my cousin's house.  She is a huge movie person but hates horror films.  I convinced her to watch Halloween  smile

It was so funny because she was tense and scared shitless from start to finish.  I even caught video of her on my cellphone.  Course dark room but her screams are enough.  When Anne got killed, she was bouncing up and down on the couch, screaming, gasping....oh man it was hilarious to watch.

All the time saying.."I hate you...I hate you...Why did I let you convince me to watch this?"  lol

She also showed me a page in her school newspaper of the list of the top 10 horror films of ALL TIME.  This list was made by a pair of idiots who know nothing of movies and spent half their time making out and the other half asking my cousin for help.

A most blasphmous list. Numbers 10, 7, 6, 8, & 4 should be removed and #9 bumped up to #1.

10. Blair Witch Project
9. The Exorcist
8. Saw
7. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Remake)
6. The Hills Have Eyes (Remake)
5. Jaws
4. The Grudge
3. Alien
2. The Silence of the Lambs
1. The Shining

Any list of the top 50 in horror should never include this:(Remake)

It didn't say that on the page, but the posters they had were for the remakes and for TCM the girl they asked did meantion Jessica Biel.

So, so sad. 
Went to watch Halloween myself last night.  There were 10 people in the theater.  LOL Oh well, at least we had no trouble getting good seats.  smile

Last night was great...guys and gals I had 140 bags made, had exactly 120 kids come by, and in the rain no less...this Holiday is making a solid comeback...had more haunted places in this area than ever before also!!!
I blasted the local Blockbuster, they always let their employee's pick there fave horror movies and put them on a special shelf at Halloween, this year they didn't...new manager said it wasn't appropriate, aka PC...might scare some of the kids...I told her she was working at the wrong damn store and that I heard the Disney Store had an opening. Not a slam or a sales pitch, but anyone using Netflix who is having turnaround issues on the sending/receiving...I switched to Blockbuster online and it is 100 times faster...and now, some locations let you carry your movies to the store and trade in/out...so you can really get your money's worth if you watch movies back to back to back. Again, not an endorsement, just hopefully a helpful tip to let you see more movies.

Last edited by PhilnEdee (2006-11-01 10:45:56)