Re: Submit A Poster

i'm trying to submit posters but it says its too small sad
and thats the biggest one i could find

Hey Meh. I just submitted some asian horror movies and classic horror movies. Let me know how they are.

if they were accepted they are fine smile They will then be approved and each one will earn you points.

Very nice Meh. Thanks.

alot of you have earned a TON of points submitting posters. Keep in mind also you dont need to re-submit the poster again if its not approved. Any questions you can post on this thread.

Hey Meh i know you are including me on what you said. The reason why i re-submitted it was b/c i accidentally mentioned the wrong name to the movie and when i was trying to stop the loading process it was to late. So there was one poster that i said The Evil Has no Face which should really be The Eyes Has no Face. Something like that. That's all Meh.

not just you a few others have... its no big deal at all. If you get the name wrong dont sweat it Goon or I will figure it out or PM you if we cant smile

Nice to see so many CLASSIC posters being submitted. I know some of you are gonna be toting ALOT of loot and its all good by me! smile

Sorry, I might have submitted twice big_smile

no need to apologize smile some great contriutions coming in.

What size do the posters need to be?  All mine say to small and they need to be 427 x ___  and cant get any to submit

yep we wont accept TINY posters. They have to be at least 427 pixels wide. Anything smaller then that is to small.

fuck i got a whole huge folder of posters on my pc and they all say too small...i sneed to see how big they are and see if I can increase them

^ I was able to increase the sizes and just uploaded a boatload of them, including lots of old Karloff and Lugosi classics

indeed i noticed... some great contributions coming in from all. Lots of points being earned to! Good thing i just got some new loot.

I'm really glad that you made this new feature Meh. Thank you so much. It's just very interesting in what rare posters you find of great classic horror movies or movies you have never heard of.

Best poster I sent in is for a Russian film called Trackman.  The poster is fuckin sweet.

yeah lots of goodies. To those of you BLOWING up posters be carefull you dont destroy the quality of the poster in doing so smile But i am definitely busy approving great poster additions.. and you are all racking up some great points.

i'm gonna upload some tonight, once BDD blows them up for me, cause i dont have a program that does that

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

i'm gonna upload some tonight, once BDD blows them up for me, cause i dont have a program that does that

I'd laugh my ass off if Nick blows them up then submits them himself to steal those toetag points from you!  He's gotta protect his number 1 ranking ya know!  lol

Meh wrote:

they are awesome Chainsaw your gonna rack up some serious points. Which reminds me i need to give away some ToeTag loot... we got a TON so i might as well pick a bunch of winners smile

cool smile thanks again Meh

Just curious...can you tell who's sending you the posters in the Sumbit link - I just sent you some...

shaking im not sure what your asking. And those of you blowing up posters dont forget QUALITY smile Blow it up to much you ruin the poster!

when we use the link in the poster forum  to submit - at your end do you know who`s submitting them - I guess you can tell by the coding.

yes it says who submitted it, and it also automatically gives you ToeTags once its approved. The posters you submit will also appear in your morguespace very shortly.

I never knew the posters that you submit will appear in your morguespace page too. That's awesome as hell.