Topic: Halloween 25 Years of Terror

I really love the fan based docs. They are always a fascinating watch no matter what film they cover. So this one will definetly be on my DVD shelf when it is released on July 25th..

It was also recently revealed at the Weekend of Horror's in Burbank that Sean Clarks Horror's Hallowed Grounds episode for Halloween will be included on the disc.. This is shaping up to be one kick ass release and I can't wait to pick it up.. Check out the specs and cover art..

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_5949.html

Re: Halloween 25 Years of Terror

This by any chance an englongated thing found on the Halloween 25th Anniversary 2-Disc DVD edition?

I don't have that DVD so I don't know.. It could be.. This will have a TON of interviews and a lot of extras as well. Not to mention its gonna be narrated by P.J. Soles.. I'm looking forward to it..

It sounds like a fun watch.

bought it and watched it ..pretty good if your into the halloween series.

I did too and watched it.  Its not what is on the 2nd Disc of the 25th Anniversary Halloween DVD.  Covers the whole series.

This looks like a great buy and watch.  I have never seen it myself but look forward to the day I do.  Halloween will live forever...just skip ressurection and your golden

It was a great idea to release this DVD, for many fans of the series, they will enjoy it for many years to come, including me

I didn't realize that its been out that long lol..I just it this weekend..

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2006-10-23 08:16:24)

If you haven't picked up a copy yet, I just got mine at Best Buy for $6.99

ha! I got mine for $4.99 smile..

TiM the Zombie wrote:

This looks like a great buy and watch.  I have never seen it myself but look forward to the day I do.  Halloween will live forever...just skip ressurection and your golden

Skip Busta Rhymes Vs. Michael Myers in Kung-Fu action in the Myers house? Ye be mad man!!! What a POS that was!!!!