Re: DVD Easter Eggs

420 wrote:

Special DeaD-select special button press down=retard sing along

now THAT might be worth watching lol.

Flesh for the Beast- special fetures select - flesh for the beast extras push left and you get a BUCKETHEAD music video

Has anyone seen the easter eggs for cloverfield yet?
there seems to be quite a bit of them on the multiple dvd set.

I have Critters: The Ultimate Collectors Edition & on the first film there is a hidden alternative ending, to get it you have to light up the critters eyes on the menu page using the arrows.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Oh yeah how could i forget.

The Ring - 1 Easter Egg

As soon as you're on the main menu, keep on movie the arrow on your remote until on the screen there's nothing highlighted and press enter on your remote control. Now you'll be able to watch the exact video that was show that what everyone in the movie was watching and after they watch it, the phone rings. You know the premise behind it. But you'll be able to watch it for yourself.

I just watched that. It's really cool cause i have heard of dvd easter eggs but never really new i f i had any. Hey RIP my The Fog dvd is the 2 disc special edition, i tried it but it didn't work.

Last edited by ZOMBIE SLASHER (2009-05-30 05:32:42)

I have a Pearl Jam DVD where if you do a certain command, you get to see Eddie Vedder do a VERY RARE version of Hunger Strike (from Temple of the Dog)  It's pretty cool

Yeah, easter eggs can be kind of a piss off depending on my mood.

The saw 2 disc edition has one where if you go onto one of the bricks in special features  i think you can watch saw in 60secs with puppets lol

is that the same as I SAW her cum in 34 seconds tongue

Maybe did it involve dolls/puppets wearing paper masks?! lol

I am totally confused on what you guys are talking about

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

I am totally confused on what you guys are talking about

The easter eggs thread or what Demon and i are talking about?

Ok this is not an easter egg I have managed to crack but more one that is pissing me off lol. On the Resident Evil 2 disc main screen where I think there is a locked combination you enter a certain number sequence and you can get an easter egg. However I've tried a million odd combinations, I've gone through scenes to see what I am missing and so on so forth. I've literally almost lost my rag lol can anyone help?!

Nope, buy your question made the first page of Google!

I once bought a Scooby Doo easter egg from Woolworths that came with a free cartoon DVD.

I hate easter eggs on DVDs though. It's bad enough with all the other rubbish that gets crammed on there like trailers and interviews with sound engineers or anyone else you don't really care about. If DVDs had been used to their full potential like the Superbit range then there never would have been a need for Blu-ray. Actually there still isn't any need for Blu-ray as far as I'm concerned.

Actually, DVD could never make the jump to 1080- just not enough space.  Blu-ray is pretty much an interim step, I'm thinking.  Violet lasers and even some fabs have got 3D holographic storage in prototype.  All I need is a food replicator now.

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Ok this is not an easter egg I have managed to crack but more one that is pissing me off lol. On the Resident Evil 2 disc main screen where I think there is a locked combination you enter a certain number sequence and you can get an easter egg. However I've tried a million odd combinations, I've gone through scenes to see what I am missing and so on so forth. I've literally almost lost my rag lol can anyone help?!

Do you mean the code to unlock the Slipknot My Plague vid? the code is 86314.

Last edited by ZOMBIE SLASHER (2009-08-09 09:04:43)

ZOMBIE SLASHER wrote:
BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Thank you ZOMBIE!! smile I'm not going to watch it lol but it's nice to know what it is! lol

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:
ZOMBIE SLASHER wrote:
BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Thank you ZOMBIE!! smile I'm not going to watch it lol but it's nice to know what it is! lol

Are you not a fan then?

There are some easter eggs on the Shaun Of The Dead DVD, but i can' remember what they are or how to access them.:lol:

In The Ring, the cursed "video" is available as an Easter egg on the DVD. Select look here and press down and your cursor will disappear. Press enter. This has an interesting feature; your remote control is disabled. Once the "video" has started playing, you can't stop it, pause it, fast-forward it, or return to the menu. Unless you turn off the TV, you're forced to watch the whole thing. When it's over, the DVD returns to the menu, then you hear a phone ring twice before you're given control over your remote again.

^^^ Sweet! big_smile I need to check that out.

On the Pieces release from Grindhouse on the main menu on disc one if you press up from play movie it will bring you to a hidden chainsaw where you can see Eli Roth from his Greats of Roth talking about Pieces and presenting it to an audience, and Clu Gulager talking about Pieces and some other dude too! big_smile wink

Googopqp wrote:

On the Pieces release from Grindhouse on the main menu on disc one if you press up from play movie it will bring you to a hidden chainsaw where you can see Eli Roth from his Greats of Roth talking about Pieces and presenting it to an audience, and Clu Gulager talking about Pieces and some other dude too! big_smile wink

Cool, I have the Grindhouse DVD. I'm gonna check it out later. Thanks for the info. smile

Suspiria_89 wrote:
Googopqp wrote:

Cool, I have the Grindhouse DVD. I'm gonna check it out later. Thanks for the info. smile

No Probs wink