Re: Submit A Poster

yeah there is a bunch of updates coming i am working on htem as we speak smile

Very nice. Can't wait to see what you have instore for us. I'm sure they are going to going to be awesome to the max like usual. cool

haha i hope so.... just trying to give you guys more participation and features.

Tres Cool!

just submitted 2 posters. enjoy big_smile

And so far you are being successful in that department big time. Also, what better way to participate on the than have fun doing it.

and winning loot smile I got a whack more loot i have put together for you Toe Taggers today.

i hope you like the posters that i submitted, Meh smile

this is so much fun Meh big_smile

you guys are keeping me busy without question.... smile

Hey that's the whole idea Meh. We gotta keep you on your feet. What else are we gonna do? Let you sit there and doing nothing. I don't think so. lol

haha my one spare moment of the day is now stolen. But seriously its great to see such enthusiastic response to a new feature.

Oh god yes. It's just so fun and interesting just to see what type of posters you have never seen and now you give us the opportunity to actually sit down and go through different sites in finding some rare horror movie posters that we have never encountered. Definitely a great addition to the site.

i submitted 2 posters this morning and they're still not showing up on the site sad

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

i submitted 2 posters this morning and they're still not showing up on the site sad

Theres been a lot of posters being submitted lately so it may take some time.  Dont just go off the main page either.  Check the poster section itself and see if it's there.

I didn't realize what mindless fun it is to try to find posters of movies you like that have not been uploaded yet!:P

Man. How many times do i gotta tell you. Meh has been probably bombarded with tons of posters as of lately and he probably hasn't gotten around to them. Just be patient.

Speaking of which. Hey Meh, did you happen to go through all my posters that i submitted. I'm just curious.

jmh314 wrote:

Theres been a lot of posters being submitted lately so it may take some time.  Dont just go off the main page either.  Check the poster section itself and see if it's there.

yeah i looked and they are not there. like BDD said, Meh is probably busy and hasnt gotten around to approving my posters yet.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I never knew the posters that you submit will appear in your morguespace page too. That's awesome as hell.

*scratches head* Really?................cool big_smile

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I never knew the posters that you submit will appear in your morguespace page too. That's awesome as hell.

They do????  How come I'm not seeing that feature.....

^ i was gonna ask the same thing then i went back a page and Meh said its coming soon

mine still arent up sad

did they not get approved or something?

It takes time KTFB, just be patient.   I just submitted a whole bunch.  I spent more time digging through my horror posters folder for ones we didnt have yet than I did posting them.  I think I found about 30 more I had that werent posted yet so I submitted them all.  lol.  I've got fuckin folders full of posters.

lol i guess patience is key big_smile

i apologize for being naggy

i apologize for being naggy

your not gonna get good toe tag bonuses for your posters that way!  lol j/k!