Topic: MorgueSpace RESET Button

Some of you are having fun skinning and adding crazy stuff to your morguespace. Some of you have also had to beg me to manually fix it. I just added a RESET Button to morguespac.e So now if you fubar your morguespace, you can just reset it. it will ONLY clear the 'Horrific Story of ME' which is the only spot you should be putting custom skin code.

Re: MorgueSpace RESET Button

you can pretty much put anything in.. check my promnight skin to get an idea on how to do it

Oh god thank you so much Meh!!! I really appreciate it. Now don't mind the PM that i just sent you. LOL

thanks very much Meh smile

i've put in a new code and that one works. im happy now big_smile

haha FUBAR....been awhile since I've heard that.  That shits the greatest.

Jesus, I've been away for 2 weeks and I come back to find all these updates....WTF!?!?!

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

Jesus, I've been away for 2 weeks and I come back to find all these updates....WTF!?!?!

First things first. It's great to see you back DHK. Now i hope you can stay a little longer. Man. I didn't know Rip's breathe was that kicking that drove you away from here. lol

Secondly, expect more updates. There are going to be more updates to our morguespace page. I don't know what. Just giving you aheads up.

haha bdd is quite right a ton of updates!

will any of them have naked chicks or booze associated with them hahahaha j/k

i can assure you it will and it wil be aLL MINE smile

Hey Meh! Come on. You gotta share the wealth. Hey that can be one of the contests.

Is anyone elss having the same Problem with there MyMorgueSpace  i can''t see anything on mine?

BASSI wrote:

Is anyone elss having the same Problem with there MyMorgueSpace  i can''t see anything on mine?

i think its everyone. meh must be tinkering.

I can't see mine either.  what do we do? what do we do!

The aliens....its gotta be the aliens.

hybrid moments wrote:
BASSI wrote:

i think its everyone. meh must be tinkering.

Thanks smile Thanks god that.
i thougth it was my bad internet connection,
Has been down 5 times today.

^Nope i was wondering the same thing, and figured Meh must be doing some updates to it at the moment

yeah that was me.. its all fixed now smile