Topic: MorgueSpace Posters Listing Update

Your morguespace page now will show all the latest posters you have submitted. Very soon it will generate a list of EVERY poster you have submitted on a new page. But for now readers can see your latest poster contributions.

From your own Morguespace page there is now  abutton where you can submit posters. Keeping in mind we wont approve duplicates, etc. You as mentioned before earn toe tags for every poster that is submitted and then approved. A sample morguespace page is JMH314's which is I might add toting a nice cusotm Battle Royale Skin

http://www.horror-movies.ca/MorgueSpace … php?id=667

Re: MorgueSpace Posters Listing Update

I was wondering why there were a bunch of posters not on my liost, but thats because you said it's only a "most recent" list for right now.  I got hundreds of posters on my PC, used to all be for a screensaver on my Comp.  The hardest thing is sifting through and finding out which ones have been submitted yet or not.  Lots of the ones I submitted were classics.

great update now i know what i havent sent. question sometimes after hitting upload the screen goes white (in the small pop-up box for uploading posters) am i sending to large of an image or is it a bug ect ect. just wondering. thanks.

Tres cool, Meh - site keeps getting better and better - awesome!

hybrid moments wrote:

great update now i know what i havent sent. question sometimes after hitting upload the screen goes white (in the small pop-up box for uploading posters) am i sending to large of an image or is it a bug ect ect. just wondering. thanks.

The white screen im not sure what that would be. If the file is to big my code should tell you. I will think on that bug.

And yeah VERY soon you will have a page that will list ALL of your poster contributions. I might even have it done today ( we will see )

I didnt expect my Ben poster to get approved but think it's sweet that it did.  It was a picture of a poster and the quality wasnt great...btu a Ben poster is hard to find.   I acutally gotta see where my picture is of my Ben/Willard Double Feature poster and try and get that up.

i just did a quick update, the posters were not showing your latest additions but rather RANDOM ones. SO i have updated it and its now working correctly.

^ just going thru your list jmh. youve beat me to the punch one several flicks. great additions.

yeah JMH is testing us big time, since some of the stuff he has in his collection is DAMN rare and is not even in our database. Some awesome stuff for sure!

Hehe yeah I got a few RARE posters thats for sure, old and new.  I mean I'm sure Trackman wasnt in your database and that movies only like 2 years old.  lol

Last edited by jmh314 (2008-02-13 13:35:06)

I just submitted a nice "Double Feature" poster.  It wasnt the Willard/Ben one I was hoping for but it's still a very good one.  Keep your eye out for it everyone!.

was eat/drink yours jmh? very nice.

fyi under the poster it says who submitted it smile

^cool

Meh wrote:

fyi under the poster it says who submitted it smile

had not noticed. very cool.

i just added it today smile

I was wondering too why all the posters we submit weren't showing in our MorgueSpace.  I submitted a ton of them smile and only some of them are showing. This is so cool and all the updates are awesome.

I never forgot you mentioning this to me Meh and i really love that addition to our morguespace page. Definitely a kickass and interesting view and who posted which posters.

thats very awesome. another great addition! big_smile