Topic: MorgueSpace Show Off Page

My morguespace page sucks, I have not done any custom coolness. Now on the other hand some of you have done some cool things. So post your morguespace link if you have done something to it , and share the code you used to do it if you WANT.

Re: MorgueSpace Show Off Page

nothing extravagant. but im learning. i put the trailers for my top ten movies, the dead alive trailer is a hoot.
Visit My MorgueSpace Page

i understand what Dr.Blood posted about the skins just copy and past in the "horrific tale of" section but how do i add the movie theme i want? for example Shake has the Exorcist and Gabs has Army of Darkness, can someone school me here?

hybrid the only thing is now i cant read your reviews without scrolling 40 pages smile

ChainSaW80 wrote:

i understand what Dr.Blood posted about the skins just copy and past in the "horrific tale of" section but how do i add the movie theme i want? for example Shake has the Exorcist and Gabs has Army of Darkness, can someone school me here?

start a new thread and folks cna help you smile lets keep this one for the show-offs. ( which will be you soon im sure )

Meh wrote:

hybrid the only thing is now i cant read your reviews without scrolling 40 pages smile

yea i was debating weather or not to stick the trailers down by frank at the bottom of the page. maybe as i write more reviews ill do that. tongue

Awsome Hybrid smile

I continued my Vincent/Kermit theme with a cool background!  I am hoping to pimp it more tonight.

haha nice theme. A suggestion have you tried making it NO repeat left justified? Then we can see kermit eating his throat better.

ChainSaW80 wrote:

Yo Chainsaw,
You are not alone here, I am learning as well.  What you first need to do is go out and find the wallpaper for the theme you want.  There are all kinds of sites out there that have them.
Then copy and paste the code that Dr Blood provided into the Horrific Tale section of your Morguespace.  Now copy the url, the site will provide this for you, for your wallpaper that you have chosen and paste it into the section of the code that says (put the url of your wallpaper background here.jpg).
Hope that helps.

ChainSaW80 wrote:

Awsome Hybrid smile

thanks ChainSaW. big_smile

Meh wrote:

haha nice theme. A suggestion have you tried making it NO repeat left justified? Then we can see kermit eating his throat better.

uh-oh..apparently I cant...I think I broke myself!:(

yeah that was me smile Sorry bout that doing more code updates. should be good now.

looks good, I finally got around to updating mine. I don't usually "pimp out" my profile on any site but with Morguespace it already has a horror theme and I think it's pretty spiffy.

Yeah i didn't do to much to my morguespace page. All i have done was have a cool background and i might be on the process of changing that one. But not to sure yet. So for now i'm leaving the one i have up now:

http://www.horror-movies.ca/MorgueSpace … php?id=552

i like it BDD! and i finally figured it out thanks to Dr.Blood and Alien25...Thanks guys!
i found a cool zombie background Visit My MorgueSpace Page

Thanks Chainsaw. The one i had before was a horror movie layout where it had every single main horror movie villain in it and with everything being transparent but you were still able to see everything alright. But i had to change it b/c for me it did get annoying. I'm digging yours too.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2008-02-13 17:31:25)

I changed my background and thats it for right now.  Havent put much other work into it.  As Meh pointed out in the posters thread, I'm rockin a Battle Royale background.  Simple yet sweet
http://www.horror-movies.ca/MorgueSpace … php?id=667

Last edited by jmh314 (2008-02-13 18:27:05)

Chainsaw has one of the coolest backrounds I have ever seen.  As for my MorgueSpace... It sucks.

heres mine:

http://www.horror-movies.ca/MorgueSpace … php?id=874

I just put a background image on mine for now.

Yeah, I just added a badass "Ms. 45" wallpaper.  Whew!  Don't I like slick.  cool

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Chainsaw has one of the coolest backrounds I have ever seen.  As for my MorgueSpace... It sucks.

Thanks TiM!!.......haha whatcha talkin' bout willis yours is badass!

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

heres mine:

http://www.horror-movies.ca/MorgueSpace … php?id=874

Your "horrific story of me" is so perky that it's horrific!  tongue

i was on a sugar and caffiene rush when i wrote that tongue
and im too lazy to change it. but hey i can be pretty perky at times