Topic: Bruce Campbell Interview

Some time ago when this site was still quite young Bruce Campbell was nice enough to make a bit of time to do an interview with us despite his super busy schedule. Bruce Campbell is one of the coolest people I have ever had the pleasure to talk to.

You can read the interview below.
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_1664.html

Re: Bruce Campbell Interview

Awesome, just saw this thread. Watched the spec. ed of Evil Dead I this weekend.

bruce is a great guy.. one of my fav celebs hands down.

Yea, I loved the horror countdown show he did for AMC or SciFi that runs every now and then. My wife had never seen Evil Dead..when I told her about it being in Tenn mountains...aka cabin like we have rented before she said let's watch it...I think she liked it, but she had a hard time with the cheese clamation effects, and she didn't understand how Army of Darkness was tied to this move...Bruce was the only thing besides Kurt Russel that was good in Escape from LA.

Yup, Bruce is the man alright. I can't wait to see his upcoming projects and how they develop.

amen bro.. preach on!

I have met a few celebs going to convetions and whatnot but hands down he is the best one, no matter how tired he is or how many people are there he keep his smile and great attitude and really plays to the crowd. I went to a book signing when his second book came out and people were getting restless and bitching about others saving places in line so Bruce stands up and says "Hey, everyone pipe down or I'm gonna make you all sit through Alien Appocolypse!" (even he openly admits the crap factor of that one) anyway that got the crowd laughing and he just kept it up and everyone was happy. he is my hero, I will support anything he does.

you so did not call alien apocalypse crap!  Iloved that cheesy ass low budget slosh. you sir owe me ANOTHER finger. Seriously though if you flip over your alien apocalypse dvd you will see a quote from yours truly, and i am damn proud ofit. I loved that movie.

i can't give up too many more or my typing skills will suffer, no kidding, you have a quote on the back of the DVD, I will go buy that piece for that reason alone.

lol. Seriously i loved the film. It was slosh, but it was good slosh.

I haven't seen Alien Apocalypse, you've got a quote on the back ? That's tight ! If Chins Could Kill is a great read and Bruce is the man in The Woods. I hope he does more 'somewhat serious' horror films.

Alien Apocalypse and Man with the Screaming Brain both kick ass. Low budget slosh, but GOOD low budget slosh. I loved em both!