Topic: heres my want list...

VHS or Region one DVD-

The Beyond
Twitch of the death nerve (bay of blood)
Zombie (zombi 2)
city of the living dead (gates of hell)
Suspiria
Pieces
Cannibal Ferox
I Drink Your Blood

Re: heres my want list...

Amazon has Suspiria dvd on sale under $20 on dvd.

Deep discount DVD has the single disc Suspiria for $7.  I got Zombie off of there too for $8 a couple of weeks ago.

Bay of Blood can be in a Bava volume 2 boxset. With alot of his other famous movies for around $50 dollars, bought Bay of Blood on dvd by itself way before the boxset came out for $60 on Amazon, it might be lower now that the box set is out, since it's easeier to get now, before it was rare and out of print.

Dude, good luck if you want an original Cannibal Ferox on VHS. You can find a bootleg DVD copy for just a couple of bucks on ebay, and amazon had some newer VHSs for around 15. If you are like me, you want the originals though, and the last one I saw on ebay was Buy It Now for around 120 dollars! And someone bought it!

Grindhouse Releasing put out Cannibal Ferox a while ago.  I stumbled across it at Borders in their Cult DVD section, same with I DRINK YOUR BLOOD.

Zombi 2 and City of hte Living Dead are easy to get a hold of via Best Buy or just about anywhere.

Have you seen the Cannibal Ferox that comes in a tin case, with the naked girl tied up on the front, in red. It's limited, and is more expensive, but it's the one to get on DVD.

I have I drink your blood. What do you have to offer for it?

Still looking for City?  I have it.  What do you have to trade?

You can pick up Pieces really cheaply if you get the Brentwood video compilation that has it...I think it might be Vault of Horror.

you can get every single one of those movies at DVDuniverse.com

horrormonger wrote:

Have you seen the Cannibal Ferox that comes in a tin case, with the naked girl tied up on the front, in red. It's limited, and is more expensive, but it's the one to get on DVD.

Thats the one I got... awesome quality