Topic: Predator, Remake, or Sequel,

Yep the word is out (Been out for a while) That someday we may see a Predator 3 I was not a huge fan of the first sequel (Predator 2) but a 3rd go round would have to be better then makeing a sequel to that A VS. P shit, But you know whats even worse then makeing an A VS. P 2 that would be to remake Predator, & there is also rumors for that (  http://www.moviehole.net/news/whats_thi … g_pre.html ) lets hope this is not so, What do you think?

Last edited by Norrock The Zombie Eater (2006-07-08 11:17:07)

Re: Predator, Remake, or Sequel,

A vs P, was a great concept -- but what did they do? Added humans and a female side-kick...  Who thought this was a good idea? 

Make a new  A vs P but do it right, focus on the Predator society.  If you must have humans, have them speak some unknown language so that THEY are environment aspect and not a story focus.  The focus for this movie must be clear, bad-ass VS bad-ass.  They have the setup in place, in the final scene, an Alien/Predator hybread burst forth.

Now all we fans need is some one to run with this.

this is old news that Goon has been reporting on for some time. Any way you cut it this is gonna stink since its yet another lame sequel / remake.

I wouldn't mind seeing another Predator film but this upcoming AVP2 is going to be lame..

I really do not want another Predator movie and I do not want them to remake the original, which was really good.

And yes, the sequel to A V. P is going to be really bad.

A remake of Predator...no way imo.  I think P2 was pretty decent but they could have added maybe another Predator before the ending of the film. 

I gotta agree with everyone, with the apparent shooting script...AVP2 is going to crash and burn.  I liked the first one, it could have been better but then again it could have been worse.

I did hear rumors of AVP2 being set in the future with Colonial Marines...but I guess not.