Re: MorgueSpace Official Thread

sweet....i've seen a few posters that need to be added

gabs there is now a link on the mainpage as well as main posters page if you wanna give a shot adding a couple posters. That way I can test on my end the approval process.

^ Meh i submitted a poster for ya to test. the link on the main page didnt work but the on one the poster page did.

I can't sad  not now anyway...i'm at work.  I'm just grateful I can access this site...for now.

hybrid moments wrote:

^ Meh i submitted a poster for ya to test. the link on the main page didnt work but the on one the poster page did.

thanks got the submission and deleted it. We already had that poster smile

^sorry. but it works big_smile

the maipnage add poster link now works. tks Hybrid for the heads up.

iv been off this site for toolong.... this is a great update!!!!! ilove it

im hoping this weekend to slam out a ton more updates to morguespace.. its very simple right now but will get very cool very soon smile

Hey Meh, every time I go to add a photo to my gallery, I get an error sayin that the latest incResize.php is not loaded on the server.

thats a brand new bug im looking into it.

ok its all fxied, hows that for a record fast bug fix smile less then 2mins since oyu told me lol.

^Thanks man, give yourself some Toe Tags, you deserve them  for all of the work you do around here!  big_smile

Next question, is there a way to make the sections in our morguespace transparent, so that the background is visible through them?  Also is there a list of colors and numbers for fonts and what not?
Thanks

alien25 wrote:

Next question, is there a way to make the sections in our morguespace transparent, so that the background is visible through them?  Also is there a list of colors and numbers for fonts and what not?
Thanks

If you take a look at my morguespace page, i have exactly what you are talking about. My background is basically a tile layout of every single major horror movie and you can see them perfectly. And somehow when i put in the background, everything else became transparent. But you can still read everything fine. I got the background from a website.

as BDD said you can modify morguespace however you want. keeping in mind if people cant read your page they are not likely to visit it again. Not much point having a page nobody can read. smile

Meh wrote:

as BDD said you can modify morguespace however you want. keeping in mind if people cant read your page they are not likely to visit it again. Not much point having a page nobody can read. smile

Speaking of which, can you read everything fine in my morguespace page, Meh?

alien25 wrote:

Thanks

do a google search for "transparent myspace layouts"
that should help smile

you dont have to use a transparent one. you can use any regular wallpaper just be carefull how smile

I tried to put a Marvel Zombies wallpaper pic as my background but it wouldn't work so for now I have a devils rejects one and added my favorite video scene, I will tinker with it a little more later on.

Pretty nice update, Good job Meh.

glad you dig it golden.. much more to come

DemonToSome wrote:

This is so cool I just wish I knew what the hell I'm going to do with it lol

I feel you, I'm usually pretty good with HTML, but if I'm getting this correct...you can only put  a code in your bio....right?  hmm

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

This is so cool I just wish I knew what the hell I'm going to do with it lol

I feel you, I'm usually pretty good with HTML, but if I'm getting this correct...you can only put  a code in your bio....right?  hmm

That's right, you put it in your "The Horrific Story of". I know your basic HTML, I have a few websites floating around in cyberspace.

yep only in the about you section,,, the other sections WONt work in in the future.

Having fun with this already, great thing to have. Now I really now I like this place.....

Nellie