Re: Redemption of the Undead : Official Thread

well hopefully movieman gets it sent in so its featured on terrorfeed.

I think I have watched the trailer like three or four times, the head shots look amazing. If you like in Dublin CA I am not too far from you and would love the chance to come and see you guys film if you don't mind. the trailer is awesome i love it.

Looks awesome moviemanx!!!  The trailer kicks some serious ass!  I cant wait to check it out once finished.  I wish you the best of luck.

i know a great metal band that would love to be in your movie they are friends of mine i think there music would sound awsome in a horror flick check them out @ www.dnsmembers.com listen to "cutthrought" and "brainmatter" and let me know what you think!! there also on myspace

Hard2Kill, ya we're actually shooting in dublin tomorrow night and sunday afternoon - as long as you're not nuts or anything, you're welcome to stop by. Email me again to let me know if you wanna be a zombie.
MEH! Dude the smallest I think I could get the file without completely ruining the quality (which is what a quicktime version did) is 36mbs, and the biggest file I can send over yahoo is 10! I want the trailer to be on here, but I don't know what to do - help!

doo you have msn messenger? If so add me emancipator3@hotmail.com (gimme yours as well) and you can just msn it to me. normally i dont go through this effort but as a member of our community i really wanna give you that extra push smile

ok meh, i added you, ill keep a lookout. Filming tonight, wish me luck smile

finally got around to watching the trailer. It doesnt show that movieman has no experience. The trailer is a truly fantastic indie trailer. I will even go as far to say its one of the top 10 I have seen. And as you all know I have seen ALOT of trailers.

It has some editing issues, but overall I think with some guidance MovieMan you have yourself a potential hit here. If your willing to recut the trailer I would be willing to help guide you and give you some suggestions if you want them. This has the potential to be a really bad ass film.

I love it! And I'm not just saying that because I'm in it ...
You have a great talent - and I can't wait to see the entire film!

this looks great man, i really dig the music and the intro. well done, can't wait for the finished product. i know it will be awesome. you have a true talent!!

the intro is very well done and is also one of my favorite components to the trailer. Welcome to the site both of you.

Due to unforseen family interuptions i could not make it to either days you guys were shooting but thank you for the invite it was greatly appreciated. And for the record I'm not really nuts or anything and I have papers and pills to prove it.

lol smile

glad to hear you're not nuts Hard2kill. I'll have to see those papers though. Kidding aside, you're welcome to come to the next day we have a zombie scene - I'll keep ya posted on when it's gonna be.

Hey there moviemanx

Right on..

This looks like a moive worth watching!   Good fucking work!

The intro is awesome specially "I haven't seen another human being in eleven months!". I don't like Killswitch Engage but it's really impressive nonetheless.

Overall I really liked the trailer it looks like it will be pretty gorey for a low budget film. Best of luck to you!

I'm pretty impressed smile I love the gore splatter. It's perfect! And you got something extremely important right.

The lighting.

It may not be the most important part of a horror film, but it is the most damaging thing to get wrong.

How are you thinking of distributing it?

Moviemanx, great work!! I would def. check this out! Love the isolated feeling at the beginning, and the shot to the head in a headlock was perfection!!

Looking forward to this, best of luck to you!

It might be a good idea to contact anchor bay, they have recently put out some low budget indie zombie films. And from what i've heard they don't rip off indie film directors like some companies might. Be sure not to disclose your budget, that can severely affect things. But if it is already on dvd congrats1!!

Hey, just stopped by. Saw your trailer. Good job. Where can I see the whole movie?

You've outdone yourself man. Everything looks great. I'm sure you'll have a good product when it's all said and done.

Reading thru this thread I remember about this... so when are we gonna get to see it? its been like around 3 years now.

moviemanx if your still around let us know whats up with your flick!

shit, i didn't even look at the dates.