Topic: How do I kill them, let me count the ways...

Axes, ropes, wood chippers, knives, swords, cars, and my recent favorite - a grand piano.

IF YOU WERE MAKING A HORROR MOVIE... how would you kill them?  What unique way would you do people in?  What ways are "over done"?   

Points for originality, and humor.  Let the mayhem begin.

Re: How do I kill them, let me count the ways...

Death by hair straighteners/curlers, I always had an idea that since so many people complain about the damage they do to roots and just burns wise, I'd like to see some deaths about them, possibly the only reason I'd ever think of hiring Paris Hilton to a film, to kill her off with hair product on her crappy stupid extensions and her untalented face. Stupid untalented bimbo.

Or, for some cringe inducing moments, someone making a mockery of acrobatics and managing to mangle their body in a sort of Looney Toons way.

Or just tie someone to the back of a snow mobil and drive throught rocky areas.

death by kool aid man would be a good one i think.

"they say the killer strikes after saying the phrase 'Oh Yeah!'"

or maybe death by cannon i think would be interesting as well

Dean Valent wrote:

Death by hair straighteners/curlers, I always had an idea that since so many people complain about the damage they do to roots and just burns wise, I'd like to see some deaths about them, possibly the only reason I'd ever think of hiring Paris Hilton to a film, to kill her off with hair product on her crappy stupid extensions and her untalented face. Stupid untalented bimbo.

Watch Sleepaway Camp, they have a curling iron death in that film.. Its all done off screen but still done very effectively..

Death by Spork.. I've never seen it done.. Whether serious or not it would be great to see someone get the eye gouged out by a spork.. I've also got a soft spot for people being ran over by semis, cars, buses, any kind of vehicle.. Sometimes given the right angle its just brutal.. To see what I mean check out the Uninvited.. The movie as a whole isn't very good but there is a scene where a little child is bent over on the street and is playing.. than a giant garbage truck backs over him.. very disturbing..

No posion?  No power tools -  wait wait I guess a curling iron is a tool. 

One I thought of was an artist's air brush filed with battery acid.  Death for art's sake.

Come on guys, be a bit crazier.

Ru-Ru....for those of you who know the joke ;P  Oh I am a sick bastard

A prefume bottle filled with acid so when the girl sprays it on herself she begins to burn, bubble, and melt.  Yellow ooz and blood come slopping down. 

For something more subtle in killing.  An azhama (sp) or a breath spray filled with cyinide to kill the victim suddenly.  Or you can fill this one with acid. 

For videogamers...being forced to choose between watching a marathon of Uwe Boll video game adaptations and suicide.  That was harsh to Mr. Boll but, most gamers would probably pick the later.

Someone getting thier face shaved in one of those meat slicers that you see behind the deli counter?

Tying someone up by the ankles with barbed wire and hanging them upside down over a pit of zombies with the blood dripping down them into the pit to excite the zombies and slowly raising and lowering the poor devil, within inches of being bit before being pulled up, the lowered, raised, lowered and so on and so forth.

I will edit this post when I get more demented ideas.

I really like the last one --

Fear and hungry Zombies... with a pit and the pendulum twist.  Nicely done.

Last edited by eviljohnmays (2006-07-09 00:50:06)

I just saw a good death ruined by a cheap short cut... 

Man is chased by a bear -- a very big bear.

Bear paw hits man in the head, removing said head, which roles down the trail.

Body falls down, blood from neck goes spurt-spurt-spurt and the camera pans back to the head where the eyes are flurtering like a miss firing nerve.

This was done with a REALLLY bad green screen effect. What I wish they had done would have been to take the time to doing a proper a bust cast prop.

The effect they performed, did not sell -- even on TV it did not sell. But the idea was great.

I'll give it a shot.  How about being stripped naked, hands and feet tied together, mouth stitched shut, eyes stitched open, castrated and then thrown into a pool of recently squeezed lemon juice filled with hungry man-eating alligators in a room where the walls were covered in spikes and slowly moving closer towards you, all surrounded by acres and acres of blood thirsty zombies banging on the walls and aching to get in all about to be nuked by a foreign country and since this world is of a tiny speck of dust under a giant mutant cannibal's finger nail, it's all about to be washed away for this giant is about to take a shower in a bloodstained bathroom filled with spiders on every inch of plaster that the room is made out of ALL because the victim stole toothpaste from a local drug store.

on that note, being tied to a chair and stabbed to death with a toothpick would also suck.

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2006-08-13 16:16:38)

I kill zombies...a flamethrower scene is allllways fun.
hatchets are so viseral , pratfall vs zombie..hee hee hee set traps??
did anyone see the streetfight on HBO'S Deadwood? His eye came out of the socket and well.....it was well done.
good close up of a zombie getting a headshot of shotgun.
I haven't seen a zombie drawn and quartered yet that would be interesting.(using horses).

How about hanging someone (with spread legs) on top of a sharp pointy (is that a word?) pyramid and releasing water on a compartment that as it fills with water his/her body goes down slowly towards the pyramid ripping him/her apart? I thought it would be like something Jigsaw could use, here's a preview for SAW XCIX:

---

Jigsaw: Hello, "name". I wanna play a game. Up until now, you've used your ass for something that the good lord didn't planned it for. Having unholy pleasure with strangers is what you've always done, now you're going to have to learn to respect yourself. You have one minute.

Amanda: Dude, you forgot the puzzle.

John: Damn! I'm getting old...

Jigsaw: Mmmmm... you have to tell me the first 100 prime numbers in one minute and you'll walk out of here alive.

Amanda: This Jigsaw thing is getting really old...

---

The "script" is a piece of crap but if they keep doing the Saw movies it's going to end up like this. Anyway, someone who get torn apart really slowly by a pyramid is something I'd like to see in a movie....

Last edited by Kruz (2007-01-24 03:37:23)