Topic: My Trade List

So here are some films I have up for trade if you have something you would no longer want to have in your collection and get something in return:

Dorm
Acacia
Koma
Memento Mori
Wishing Stairs
Broken
Deadly End
Freak Out 2-disc edition
Wilderness

Re: My Trade List

No thanks.

Are you fricking kidding me JMH? Why on earth are you getting rid of Memento Mori and Wishing Stairs? I still don't own those movies and i still need to. But why are you trying to trade those movies. What movies would you like to trade that's on my horror movie list in my morguespace. I might be able to work out a deal with you. But depends on the movies that i am willing to trade with.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2008-02-25 03:00:26)

^ Ummm BBD, your morguespace list is empty.

Jmh, check my list when you get a chance, I see a couple of interesting ones...

jmh314 wrote:

i think he means the movies in his collection, for you to pick a movie out of there

jmh314 wrote:

Yeah for the movies i'm willing to trade with you. But all the horror movies i own are listed and i might consider to do a trade with you.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Are you fricking kidding me JMH? Why on earth are you getting rid of Memento Mori and Wishing Stairs? I still don't own those movies and i still need to. But why are you trying to trade those movies.

I've got a stack of lesser Tartan films that arent really good enough to keep around and these fall into that category.  They are good but not really rewatchable so no point in keeping in the collection if they got no replay value

I was excited cause Rip had The Fearless Vampire Killers up for trade.....but its VHS.  I dont even own a VCR!  WTF?!?!?   lol. 

Your movie list is long BDD, got anything you can think of off the top of your head that you'd trade?

jmh314 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Are you fricking kidding me JMH? Why on earth are you getting rid of Memento Mori and Wishing Stairs? I still don't own those movies and i still need to. But why are you trying to trade those movies.

I've got a stack of lesser Tartan films that arent really good enough to keep around and these fall into that category.  They are good but not really rewatchable so no point in keeping in the collection if they got no replay value

I was excited cause Rip had The Fearless Vampire Killers up for trade.....but its VHS.  I dont even own a VCR!  WTF?!?!?   lol. 

Your movie list is long BDD, got anything you can think of off the top of your head that you'd trade?

Aw damn. You're gonna make me choose. Man. Then i'm gonna have to go through my movies and go over the ones that i am willing to trade. Or if you don't have any movies that you would like to own, i could try and help you out there.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Aw damn. You're gonna make me choose. Man. Then i'm gonna have to go through my movies and go over the ones that i am willing to trade. Or if you don't have any movies that you would like to own, i could try and help you out there.

I have a lot of movies I dont own.  I have been strapped on cash and sold off most my movie collection.  What I have left if a tight collection of movies I feel are must owns.  I probably have 50 horror movies or less left in my collection.  Moneys that tight.  They didnt buy back some of my Tartans so this is another way to get rid of them

Oh, I'm also looking to fense off MPD Psycho: The Complete Miniseries.  It's 6 discs.  It was a series by Takashi Miike.  Its decent but semi-filtered cause it was made for TV.

jmh314 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I have a lot of movies I dont own.  I have been strapped on cash and sold off most my movie collection.  What I have left if a tight collection of movies I feel are must owns.  I probably have 50 horror movies or less left in my collection.  Moneys that tight.  They didnt buy back some of my Tartans so this is another way to get rid of them

Oh, I'm also looking to fense off MPD Psycho: The Complete Miniseries.  It's 6 discs.  It was a series by Takashi Miike.  Its decent but semi-filtered cause it was made for TV.

Damn that does really suck about what you had to do with your collection. Like i said, i'll really look at my entire collection and i'll let you know.

If you dont want your Bloodsucking Freaks, Killer Klowns From Outerspace, or Session 9 let me know.  big_smile

jmh314 wrote:

If you dont want your Bloodsucking Freaks, Killer Klowns From Outerspace, or Session 9 let me know.  big_smile

I just actually might consider letting go with the movie Session 9. I already seen it plenty of times but probably won't be seeing it again.

Oh!  Also add Blood Car and Murder Party to my list......if the price is right I'll part with those too.

Hey JMH, Is Dorm the foreign movie about the kid that drowned in the swimming pool?

Bulin wrote:

Hey JMH, Is Dorm the foreign movie about the kid that drowned in the swimming pool?

Yeah.  It's about a kid who is tormented at his new boarding school and becomes scared of the ghost stories they tell.  One is of the sudent who drowned in the swimming pool and the other about the suicide of a pregnant girl.  He ends up becoming friend with another lonely boy who is actually the ghost of the drowning kid.  So yeah, thats the one.  Not very horror but a pretty good flick.

Hey JMH, i can always give you Session 9 and Mad House.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I've never seen madhouse but heard good things.  So which films did you want in return?  Wishing stairs and memento Mori?

jmh314 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I've never seen madhouse but heard good things.  So which films did you want in return?  Wishing stairs and memento Mori?

Yeah those movies. See it's not like i didn't like Session 9 and Madhouse, i just won't watch them anymore. Plus at the time, i was creating my demo reel and trying to find references to movies that had insane asylums and i found these 2 movies. Both movies are actually pretty good movies. There's definitely some cool ass death scenes in Madhouse.

jmh314 wrote:
Bulin wrote:

Yeah.  It's about a kid who is tormented at his new boarding school and becomes scared of the ghost stories they tell.  One is of the sudent who drowned in the swimming pool and the other about the suicide of a pregnant girl.  He ends up becoming friend with another lonely boy who is actually the ghost of the drowning kid.  So yeah, thats the one.  Not very horror but a pretty good flick.

Thanks, perhaps we can work something out, I have Killer Klowns available for trade...

Yeah BDD, I'm willing to go with Session9/MadHouse for WishingStairs/Memento Mori.  I am the same way with these two, just seen them a bunch and dont really have use for them anymore.

Bulin, if you're interested in Dorm let me know.  Just one note on it: I bought it used from a videostore. They had a slight water leak so the DVD cover got ruined.  HOWEVER, I have a great site for DVD covers and printed a new one out so it has a reproduced cover.  It's just that if you ever want to sell it back to a real store tehy wont take it with that cover.

jmh314 wrote:

Yeah BDD, I'm willing to go with Session9/MadHouse for WishingStairs/Memento Mori.  I am the same way with these two, just seen them a bunch and dont really have use for them anymore.

Great and as far as the condition of each movie goes along with the box and coverart, they are all in perfect condition. They were both store bought.

^ I know for a fact that my Wishing Stairs is in perfect condition.  Even the slipcase is in great shape.  Memento Mori has a few more miles on it but should still play without a hitch.  Its in a new case but no slipcase with it as it got torn up in college.

jmh314 wrote:

^ I know for a fact that my Wishing Stairs is in perfect condition.  Even the slipcase is in great shape.  Memento Mori has a few more miles on it but should still play without a hitch.  Its in a new case but no slipcase with it as it got torn up in college.

Alright cool

big_smile  Nick, PM me with address and stuff and we'll go from there. 

For those still interested, I still have Dorm, Koma, Acacia, MPD Psycho(complete series), Freak Out, Deadly End, Broke, Wilderness, Blood Car, and Murder Party up if the price is right.  lol.