Topic: Win Automaton Transfusion on DVD Contest

Steven C. Millers little indie zombie flick that kicked much ass across the boards is going to be finally hitting DVD. On March 4th the film will be out under the Weinsteins Dimension Extreme label. And to make things even more interesting we have TH...

Read More : Win Automaton Transfusion on DVD Contest

Re: Win Automaton Transfusion on DVD Contest

Damit!
What can a man do to get a shitload of Toe Tags in a hurry!
I so want to win this! big_smile

looks like you are off to a good start Alien!  I love the cover on this DVD! Hope that isn't a case of Rest Stop syndrome, where the cover is good and the movie is lame...

^Thanks Bulin.  Yeah it is a great cover.  Looks like almost all of the reviews for it have been very positive, so there is hope!:D

yeah i dont think there are any negative reviews on the site for it.

alien25 wrote:

Damit!
What can a man do to get a shitload of Toe Tags in a hurry!
I so want to win this! big_smile

by posting stuff like this(kinda like i did) i have a long ways to go tongue

alien25 wrote:

^Thanks Bulin.  Yeah it is a great cover.  Looks like almost all of the reviews for it have been very positive, so there is hope!:D

id dont take much to earn points, its deliberately easy smile

oh man! here's hoping I can pile up some toe tags.
I'm looking forward to seeing this.

romero reviews as part of the Diary of the Dead contest are worth 20 points a pop smile checkout the Diary Contest just posted.

Damn that sucks i won't be winning this movie. Wow! What a kickass movie to win at that. I know i don't have a chance in winning. But you know what, i'm happy for everyone who has the chance in winning. But no matter what i will be buying this movie for damn sure. Good luck everyone at winning this and i know the winners will thoroughly enjoy this movie.

haha BDD you never know! If you do some Romero reviews, or a Diary review thats an awful lot of points smile

Coolness, this looks like it will be a good gory film that I will like alot.:cool:

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Damn that sucks i won't be winning this movie. Wow! What a kickass movie to win at that. I know i don't have a chance in winning. But you know what, i'm happy for everyone who has the chance in winning. But no matter what i will be buying this movie for damn sure. Good luck everyone at winning this and i know the winners will thoroughly enjoy this movie.

Yeah, me too BDD!
Starting this next week, it is going to be difficult for me to pick up toe tags, but even if I don't win it, I will definitely go out and pick this one up! big_smile

Meh wrote:

haha BDD you never know! If you do some Romero reviews, or a Diary review thats an awful lot of points smile

Yeah i hear ya Meh. But like i said, i would like other members to win this than myself b/c since i already won 2 movies and want to give other members the opportunity to win.

alien25 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah, me too BDD!
Starting this next week, it is going to be difficult for me to pick up toe tags, but even if I don't win it, I will definitely go out and pick this one up! big_smile

So either way, it's a win win situation. big_smile

What happens if you are one of the top 3 toe tags Meh?

So what day does this DVD release again?  I wanna check it out if I dont win but cant think of the date.

jmh314 wrote:

So what day does this DVD release again?  I wanna check it out if I dont win but cant think of the date.

The release date for this movie is March 4th. So it's almost here. Not to much longer to wait.