Topic: Asian Films

Yo, does any 1 know any other asian films that are in the style of oldboy, lady ven, mr ven, bittersweet life, public enemy, bangkok dangerous? Or just any other good ones in general.

These are sum i can remember that i've seen not including the one's i have already mentioned.

memories of murder, ichi the killer, audition, imprint, dumplings, box, cut, JSA, into the mirror, ley lines, rainy dog, shinjuku triad society, bird ppl in china, yakuza demon, deadly outlaw rekka, dead or alive 1,2,3, blue sharp, working man kintaro, izo, mpd psycho, full metal yakuza, happiness of the katukuris ( or woteva its called) , zebraman, the eye, dark water, the ring 1,2,3,4, the grude, crying fist, tale of 2 sisters, art of the devil 2, city of lost souls, visitor q, gozu, neighbour no13, fudoh, young thugs 1,2, battle royale 1,2, 2ldk,  9 souls, tell me something, shutter, kairo, pray, suicide club, the uninvited, the untold story.

Well i cant think of any more but i own all these and i just wanna see more, so if any one has any suggestions then go ahead if u can be arsed lol

cheerz

Re: Asian Films

Wow, that's quite a list i think I have two that aren't on there but you have probably seen them. Versus and The Story of Ricky are both very good. One Missed Call was pretty good, Dead Waves was not too bad, Jingoku is really good, ummmm I will try and think of some more I have seen.

whoa dude, you've seen way more than me but i dident see
R-Point on there and also 2LDK, R-Point is ok but i really enjoyed 2LDK.....also i dident see Battle Royale on there this is a must see IMO

Battle Royale Effing rocks.  And check out IFC on Sunday nights.   It's their Asian Thriller night.

thanks for that tidbit Mirthquake i dident know that sundays was Asian thriller night on IFC Cool Beans!

I was wondering about that because i watched Gozu one night and then i saw ichi the Killer on there a few weeks later. I will have to keep my eye on that. Thanks mirthquake, your the mac.