Re: Win Butterfly Effect 2 on DVD

Butterfly Effect 1 is great, how do I enter this contest?

Read the first post

thanks Demon smile And yeah the winners are gonna likely be chosen tomorrow. Why? cause i got 6 more dvds of other films to give away to all you crazed members of this fine horror community. Just not enough time in a day.

I have not see Butterfly effect 2 so whoever wins had better review it smile

3 winners have been chosen
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6841.html

Congrats guys, enjoy the flick. Someone plaese review it so I can see if I need to rent it. At this very moment I am trying to turn back time and change events so I can win some of these contests. So far all i've managed to do is give myself a headache, and almost crap myself.

Cool!  THanks, now I am glad I DVR'ed the first one, I will have to watch it to prepare!

Congrats to winners
Sounds like your pushing to hard on the space time continuum H2K lol

AWESOME!!!! Thanks MEH!!!

Just watched the first one today, I didn't think I would like it but was pleasantly suprised by how much I enjoyed it, very good story.  Now I am looking forward to #2!

i was the same thought i wouldnt like it but ended up loving it. and your quite welcome ed, congrats on winning smile

i just got confirmation all the dvds shipped today so you should all have them quite soon.

Thanks Meh!

Got Butterfly 2 in the mail today!  As soon as I watch it I'll write up a review.

great to hear, enjoy your prize, and in case anyone is wondering just because you win once doesnt mean you cant win again.

Good to hear because I invited a lot of horror buffs to enter the halloween contest!

only thing your not allowed to do is tell people your better looking then me.. you can win as many prizes as you want .. but THAT we wont tolerate because I am the prettiest man here. And manliest man to tongue

Got mine today!!! Thank you!

your quite welcome smile

Meh wrote:

only thing your not allowed to do is tell people your better looking then me.. you can win as many prizes as you want .. but THAT we wont tolerate because I am the prettiest man here. And manliest man too:P

And Humble!  You forgot the Humble part!!

Just received my copy.  YAY!  Will review shortly.
Can't believe I won something.  LOL

Meh: All the men want to be with him and all the women want to be him. Wait, no switch that, all the women want to be with him and men want to be him or at least be as "pretty" as him.

Just finished Butterfly Effect 2, but cannot seem to find the movie listed to add a review...any chance you could add it for me?

was a glitch in the databas Bulin, its all fixed now smile looking forward to your review.