Topic: Morguespace Pictures

Hey Meh, is there a way to make it so when I open a picture in someone's Morguespace that I can hit 'NEXT' to see the next one...instead of clicking back and clicking the next one?

Re: Morguespace Pictures

yeah i am gonna add that next as well as RATING pics and commenting on pics.

Dearest Meh,  it would be dandy if we could edit and or delete pics once we upload them :-)

edit / delete and next are coming up smile

you are so the best.

Constantce wrote:

you are so the best.

I think you forgot about me  tongue

^ cute.  I could never forget about you.  You were my first not-energy-drink-buddy wink

Meh wrote:

yeah i am gonna add that next as well as RATING pics and commenting on pics.

Oh noes!  Rating pics huh...lol.

thanks Meh!  that's the coolest...now I'll hafta go snooping around ppls morguespaces again.

You got some pretty wicked pics on ur space gabs  smile 

...so umm when do we get to make comments on em  tongue

and when's the next thing comin in smile

Everyone should probably see my morguespace.  I tried to make it a topic but I couldn't get the thing to work in a forum.  But I installed a fully kick-ass Bruce Campbell/Army of Darkness soundboard.  It's f'n sweet!

i gotta admit thats pretty cool you should post a thread about it.... so folks DO check it out. You can do alot with your morguespace and im only at best 5% done.

Holy shite gabs that ROCKS!! 

I'm still uploading pics  smile    Now I godda think of a theme for mine  big_smile

Meh...u SO rock!!  tongue

Gabs your morgue space is badass! cool

here's the html code

<div align="center"><embed FlashVars="gahb=pgdc" src="http://resources.profilegoodies.com/soundboards/bruce_campbell.swf" quality="high" wmode="transparent" bgcolor="000000" name="soundboard-6" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" width="600" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></div><br /><div align="center">

is there a way to make it appear in the forums?

oh and thanks for the wonderful comments everyone.  When I get more ambitious I'll try to add more big_smile

no that kind of code is not, and wont be allowed on the forums it would quickly turn into a mess. But that said your more then welcome to do it on your morguespace.

Perhaps a new thread gabs telling folks how to do what you did?

meh wrote:

edit / delete and next are coming up

That's good news since I somehow managed to upload one twice by mistake roll

I've only been a member for a week and I can't believe how much has changed already, I'm really impressed big_smile

haha get used to it i dont let things sit idle long... tongue

I can't seem to be able to upload pictures. Is there a max for size or something? It gives me an error everytime.

me too ejaculine.  it says i am lacking some kind of resizing ablility.

i seem to be having some sorta error as well, except mine just goes to a white page and says nothing at all.