Topic: Ethan Hawke in Batman Dark Knight?

To me he is perfect for a role in the batman begins 2 movie. He is a really talented actor.

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_10390.html

Re: Ethan Hawke in Batman Dark Knight?

I did like him in Assult and Training day so I think your right he will probably do a fine job in Batman. I really like the new feel of the Batman movies and Christian Bale makes a great batman/Bruce Wayne.

yeah totally agree hard2kill.

Me too.  I was so pleased to finally see a big-screen Batman closer to the comic.  I love how dark he is and Christian (with his fine self) pulls it off very well.  tongue

yeah it was great to see Batman go back to the dark knight comics and be less cheese dog. I cant wait for the sequel.

you don't have to lie maven you just watched the movie to see how big his cod piece was. Again if you don't know what that is ask your boyfriend he might know.

He was absolutely amazing in Training Day.  I think he would do great in the Batman Begins Sequel.

aas moviemavens ficitonal boyfriend i tell her they dont make a cod piece big enough for me smile And I gotta agree Ethan rocked in training day. Him and Christian Bale in Dark Knight will rock.

LMAO Michael, you are too much. 
And don't worry H2K, I know all about them.  tongue

I bet you do, you minx. that reminds me of a movie quote but I'm not gonna tell you where it's from because it will just prove what a complete degenerate I am.
Guy 1: I like my women like Juan Valdez likes his coffee!
Guy2: Dark and Hot?
Guy 1: No, tied up in a gunney sack and thrown over the back of a donkey!

ROFL