Re: win Silent Hill on DVD

TiM the Zombie wrote:

It's not my favorite movie, but I entered just for kicks.   I hear Santa is evil anyways.  He tried to kill me once...

Actually in some Spanish countries, kids really do fear Santa because it they are good, he takes their toys away.  But if the kids are bad, then he takes them away.  Many Spanish countries have taken our Santa into their culture, but some still have the Santa that kidnaps bad boys and girls.  Guess how I'm going to raise my kids if I have any!

Also Meh, I have a question.  In the article for this, you stated you would use beer to determine the winner along with something else (forgot what it was), since I am still under 21, will I be able to win this (Just Kidding)?

hahaha..... tongue

That is awesome Vorwold I have never heard that about Santa before, i am totally going to tell that story to my little cousin next time he is driving me crazy.

lol.. "quiet or santa will take your soul.... thats right santa, not satan".

just like that too, does that make me a bad person? i just sat through Silent Hill again and it was still pretty good in a repeat viewing. I liked the big head, sword guy, he was cool.

Kids in Japan fear Santa, and thikn he lives on the moon.