Topic: Blood Tracks(1985)

I love 80's slasher films as you all know but this Swedish slasher film from 1985 called Blood Tracks is one cornball of a film. This film will make you yawn......no I didn't say Yanni, lol.....I mean yawn as in falling asleep.:lol:

Blood Tracks was filmed in Sweden and is about a 80's heavy metal up'n coming rock band making a music video on an snowy mountain. The band is a group of cheesy guys with the worst mullet spiked hairdo's ever and their girlfriends in it are sooooooo damn stupid. While making the video a snowstorm happens and an avalanche causes them to be held up in a cabin that they rented out.

Well nearby is an abandoned factory and the band members are getting horny while partying and decide to check it out. Well some years earlier a large homeless had moved into the factory and now they have become like inbred cannibals since they have grown up. Since the party goers have invaded their territory the cannibals are on the loose and stalking them and slaughtering the cheeseheads lol.

This film may not be for many of ya'lls taste but if you like 80's slashers and lots of bad cheese dubbed dialogue then you may like this.

I have it on vhs and it's 82 minutes long.

Re: Blood Tracks(1985)

I gotta see this one !!!  prob not out on dvd huh sad

eDogg2012 wrote:

I gotta see this one !!!  prob not out on dvd huh sad

Nope, I have it on vhs but you can borrow it.;)

lol this movie ROCKS !! and i mean that literally !! lolz the band is sooo 80's i fell out of my chair laughing at the video shoot ( I had to watch  it twice)  , the part where the avalanche buries the car in 10 ft of snow but doesn't touch the cabin lol sweet baby jesus is this movie is great ! A big thx to u RIP for letting me borrow this  big_smile

eDogg2012 wrote:

lol this movie ROCKS !! and i mean that literally !! lolz the band is sooo 80's i fell out of my chair laughing at the video shoot ( I had to watch  it twice)  , the part where the avalanche buries the car in 10 ft of snow but doesn't touch the cabin lol sweet baby jesus is this movie is great ! A big thx to u RIP for letting me borrow this  big_smile

Damn, I never would have thought I would ever see anybody on this planet that would enjoy this film lol.:lol:

Next movie I'll let you borrow is called House of Death and I'm telling you it's cheesier than Blood Tracks.:lol: