Topic: Scarlett Johansson Sex Tape

This isnt a poll about whether you think its right or wrong this poll is whether you think its real.. Is an up and coming and might i add knock out gorgeous actress really stupid enough to get it on with somebody in a car on set? Vote. I say no way.

http://www.avixion.ca/171-Scarlett-Joha … -Tape.html

Re: Scarlett Johansson Sex Tape

No, I don't think she is stupid enough to do something like that.. Although I wish it was real..

lol... i think we can all agree shes hot, but yeah no way shes that dumb. Some eye candy for the boys http://www.avixion.ca/news65.htm

She doesn't need the publicity like Paris or a few others that have had videos "Leak" out. She is uber hot though and if she wanted to do some NC-17 scenes in a movie I wouldn't be mad at her.

roflmao
Oh boys.  You crack me up.

Well we don't have any pick of you to oogle so we have to substitute other women. Although you know what why would it be such a streach for her to blow someone in a car, there are probably thousands of people getting oral gratification in their cars right now, it could happen. unfortunately i am at work and get no gratification of any kind here, I think I need a new secretary.

speak for yourself maven and i just finished our 49th movie together. It was a sock puppet movie but hey I can pretend it was more risque cant i?

Depends on where the sock was and who was the puppet master.

I doubt it's real. I would have heard of it or would have a copy in my possesion.

I doubt its real too, but then again its quite possibly true. Who the hell would want to listen to a blow job anyways?

I don't think it's just audio.

It says its a sex audio tape. No mention of video

its audio only and your exactly right, who wants to listen?

Oh, thats garbage. What use would that be? It could be anyone on that tape.

Heh yea I didn't even think about that.. Audio is no good.. What does she say her name and everything? I hope nobody actually paid for it..

Meh wrote:

speak for yourself maven and i just finished our 49th movie together. It was a sock puppet movie but hey I can pretend it was more risque cant i?

And that is just a glimpse into the dark world that is his mind.  LMAO

And I hate to be the one to bring this up but if she was doing what they say she is doing then she probably couldn't say anything, her mouth would be busy at the time.

You guys crack me up!

Hey maven who wears the sock in the relationship you or Meh?

moviemaven is my STALKER damnit not in a relationship with me. And by stalker I mean I follow her around as much as possible and beg her to "give me some sugar".

LOL

haha couldnt help but rob from Bruce Campbell tongue

LOL that's a good one

I am the STALKEE.  LOL But whatever.  tongue

I stalked myself once.  It was really ugly.  I had to take out a restraining order and everything.  I still get terrified every time the phone rings.  I also harassed myself sexually at work.  I grabbed my own ass....

I soooo need a life...anyone selling one by chance?  Cheap?

Anyway, the topic at hand.  I don't think it's real, but even if it was...audio?  Not interested....well, maybe a little  wink

Last edited by sMart (2006-11-10 10:24:04)