Topic: Timber Falls

A friend at universal invited me to a screening of a new film called Timber Falls. It ended up being a good horror movie.  I hadn't heard anything about it until that night. I found a trailer for it on fangoria.com, if anyone wants to see what its about.

Re: Timber Falls

hunter_682 wrote:

A friend at universal invited me to a screening of a new film called Timber Falls. It ended up being a good horror movie.  I hadn't heard anything about it until that night. I found a trailer for it on fangoria.com, if anyone wants to see what its about.

Can you put a link for the trailer for it on here?

I can...
http://www.fangoria.com/timberfalls/

Just watched the trailer for Timber Falls via the Fangoria link posted above. It starts off well but the rest of the trailer gave me the impression this is yet another torture horror film.

Last edited by WaveCrest (2007-11-11 17:27:07)

I'm kinda interested..............I kinda wanna see a little more on it but for now its got my attention

If anyone lives in the LA area, I found out times for this movie at Mann's Chinese 6: 7:50pm and 10:20pm. I know I'll be there. Anyone else in? Enjoy where ever you go to see it!!
-Hunter

if you have seen it submit a review i would enjoy reading your take on it. There has been 0 press for this movie other then a poster that Goon just added.

Ehh, in all honesty I'm not too impressed.  I'll check it out when it comes to DVD though.

I saw a preview for it on bloodydisgusting.com. It looks good. I'll prolly get it when it comes to dvd.

im pretty sure i seen a trailer for this on terror-feed also cause i never heard of it till i saw the banner at the top this site......say prolly 3 weeks or so ago it looks ok i will def watch it when it comes to dvd cause it is suppose to take place in WV it looks like a cross between Wrong Turn & Broken

OHHHH...more torture horror! how lucky are we!? Seriously, one movie in a certain style does ok at the Box office and suddenly the market is flooded with similars. Let me guess, the killer is deformed by inbreeding somehow and his mother is an overreligious nutcase.
There are a whole bunch of boobie traps in the woods and they plan on eating their victims. Heh...guess I've already seen it. Hope I didn't spoil anything.:P

LMAO...your prolly right mojo damn hollywood thinking that all WV's are inbread mad

What the hell is their problem with WV.