Re: 3-1-08 on SciFi channel

Its an Invasion!! yikes

ChainSaW80 wrote:

Its an Invasion!! yikes

Yeah, I won't be watching any of those films lol.:lol:

jamhorner wrote:

War of the Worlds is the only one that looks good. Maybe even Puppet Masters.

Pitch Black in the only film out of all those that I enjoyed.

Big Wet Raspberry!!

It sound like that H. G. Wells' War of The Worlds is that shitty one that came out in the same year as War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise. That first one I mentioned is a real stinker, it sux mega and no one should waste their time with it.

There are a few movies on scifi channel today but not worth making a thread on it cause they are all pretty much lame lol.

Eh. More movies on sc-fi channel that only a handful that are good. They can never put the entire lineup good as hell.

Does anyone know of any other horror films on any channels today like say AMC, T-south, etc....I will most likely be watching dvds on my couch unless there is a decent horror film on tv that i ahve never  seen of haven't seen in awhile?

Naw. There isn't any on. If they are going to have any horror movies on any of those channels, it's normally at night. But there are some pretty damn good comedy movies on Comedy Central today.

I still have 29 unwatched dvds that I really need to watch lol cause I made a list of them on friday while at work.

I think that's quite a bit of movies to watch. You gotta get with it Rip. Start watching those movies and watch them all.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I think that's quite a bit of movies to watch. You gotta get with it Rip. Start watching those movies and watch them all.

I know, I will try Bloody Movie and Gore Gore Girls today cause I am getting drink on beers today and need some cheeseness.:P