Topic: The Lost Room (Sci-fi Miniseries)

Alright, so I know this section is primarily for Horror on TV, but I felt that this topic was best suited over here.  So it's not horror, but I was wondering if anyone ever saw the Sci-Fi mini-series called The Lost Room.  It really is a pretty sweet series.  I havent finished it yet, but it was on sale for 7.99 last week at Best Buy and am digging it so far.  Really some intriguing elements, good acting, and good production for a Tv miniseries.   From what i have seen I highly recommend this series for everyone to check out

Synopsis:
A Policeman uncovers a key while working on a murder case. The key can open every door and take him into a motel room, but if you leave there something that doesn't belong to you- it will be gone as soon as the room "restarts"... He discovers that there are objects hidden in whole the world. They don't look special, but they have special powers. When his daughter is kidnapped and he is framed for killing his partner, he must find a way to bring her back from the room, while working with different groups and men searching for all the objects. But who can he really trust when everybody goes crazy once touching the objects

Trailer:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhAGrJW2Tos[/youtube]

Re: The Lost Room (Sci-fi Miniseries)

Yeah I picked it up for like 15 bucks awhile ago but never got around to watching it. I'll have to now smile

^ It's pretty cool scifi/detective series.  Really different.  Its only 9.99 normally at Best Buy for anyone interested.  I got luck and was on sale for even less, but 9.99 is a great price for this good series!

its a tv show so it fits in here just fine i think. The Lost Room is a fantastic show. I own it on DVD as well.