Topic: Hey BDD Your Morguspace is Distracting

I am currently doing code updates and site news with BDD's morguespace in the background. BDD has some bad ass tunes loaded on the page!

http://www.horror-movies.ca/MorgueSpace … php?id=552

Re: Hey BDD Your Morguspace is Distracting

Yeah we both got sucked in.  LOL I love it.

oh Pantera.......HELL YEAH!!  \m/ ROCK!! cool

nice playlist dude.  \m/

very kickass tunes you got there

hmm, time to turn my sound up and check it out!

I've got one of those playlists from way back, i used to have tit on my myspace.  If i can remember my log in info maybe I will post mine.

Aw snap

Cool one, how the hell do u make the background pic be seen through the other shit like ur collection list and others, i've been trying to figure out how to do that?
Overall very cool Mourgespace BBD.

Hey thanks guys. Thanks so much for liking my morguespace alot. Yeah when i was actually deciding to look for all those songs by the different bands, i decided to throw in my favorite bands and songs that i love to listen too. But it was actually fun searching and figuring out which songs i wanted to put on there and figure out exactly who would make a good fit. Bands and their certain songs that not only that i love listening to but also that everyone else would actually like.

severen wrote:

Cool one, how the hell do u make the background pic be seen through the other shit like ur collection list and others, i've been trying to figure out how to do that?
Overall very cool Mourgespace BBD.

Damn! I did have exactly what you are talking about b/c i actually had a previous layout to that but i had to change it b/c it didn't like how it turned out b/c it almost looked like that all the letters were overlaping the pic and it almost seemed like everything on your page was to hard to read.

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

very kickass tunes you got there

Hey thanks for telling me about the one group called Dimmu Borgir. I actually never heard of them but they are certainly awesome as hell.

no problem and i;m glad you like them. they are a great band. their name is actually Norweigian and it means Dark Castle

jmh314 wrote:

I've got one of those playlists from way back, i used to have tit on my myspace.  If i can remember my log in info maybe I will post mine.

I don't think you are supposed to show your tit on myspace Justin.

Very nice playlist BDD

MissKatonic666 wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

You've been to my myspace, I show tit in that one picture.  tongue

On a side note i figured out my password for the playlist site so i threw mine up there but dunno how long it will last cause i need to check the music on there.

That is an awesome MMS thing BDD. I wish I knew how to change mine to a Halloween themed one but I don't know how and I'm not pc smart lol.:(:cool:

jmh314 wrote:
MissKatonic666 wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

You've been to my myspace, I show tit in that one picture.  tongue

On a side note i figured out my password for the playlist site so i threw mine up there but dunno how long it will last cause i need to check the music on there.

It that what that was?  There was such a glare.  So bright I gotta  wear cool

RIP wrote:

That is an awesome MMS thing BDD. I wish I knew how to change mine to a Halloween themed one but I don't know how and I'm not pc smart lol.:(:cool:

Hey Rip, if you like i can mess around with your morguespace page and maybe throw in some videos or something like that. I actually have come across some Halloween themes that i have found. Just let me know and i can help you out with it.

Hey BDD, how did you set your music player to randomly shuffle when you go to your page?  Mine always stays in the same order.....  hmm

jmh314 wrote:

Hey BDD, how did you set your music player to randomly shuffle when you go to your page?  Mine always stays in the same order.....  hmm

How i exactly got my player to shuffle randomly was through the site where i got my player from and the songs and within the site there is a setting where you can have the sings shuffle.

Hmmmm guess I am gonna have to play around and see if I can find the setting to make my songs shuffle then....I dont like them being in the same order all the time.  mad

jmh314 wrote:

Hmmmm guess I am gonna have to play around and see if I can find the setting to make my songs shuffle then....I dont like them being in the same order all the time.  mad

Oh i know exactly how you feel. I'm just glad that they had in the settings where you can have your entire playlist set to shuffle. I just sure as hell didn't want to go into the option where i can manage all my songs and have them in any order i want. But that would of taken forever to do.

Sweet I was able to get my player to random shuffle!  tongue  It's so much nicer having the tracks randomize themselves.  I've got a wide selection of music: From Slayer, to Derek & The Dominoes to Cab Calloway.

jmh314 wrote:

Sweet I was able to get my player to random shuffle!  tongue  It's so much nicer having the tracks randomize themselves.  I've got a wide selection of music: From Slayer, to Derek & The Dominoes to Cab Calloway.

Very nice. I actually do have some room left to put a couple more tracks on mine. So i might actually consider adding them later on.

I need to edit my playlist.....I just went to my morguespace to look for a review and I had Tommy Tutone with Jenny (867-5309) pop up on the music player......something just isnt right about hearing that song on a page with a Battle Royale theme.... lol

Last edited by jmh314 (2008-03-07 02:21:20)