Topic: I enjoyed....

I really enjoyed "Monster House" I went thinking it was going to be, kids go in...house from the inside type of thing. But the house actually getting up and going after them...priceless:)
I went to the early movie a few weeks back, mix of people in there from, under 12 to a group of senior citizens who enjoyed it immensely.

Re: I enjoyed....

I really enjoyed Monster House.  I did not get the chance to see it in 3D, but regardless, I still really liked it.  I cracked up at a few parts even.  Its easily one of my top favorite animated films.  The characters are so likeable.  Specially' the chowder kid...priceless.

I've seen Monster House a few times, this is easily the best animated film to come out in a long time. Has anyone seen the 3D theatrical version ?

damn after hearing you say that neversummer i think i will have to buy it.

I loved this movie I thought it was great, I wanted to see it so bad I used Raven as the excuse to rent it lol..

I also really like it, it was funny and kind of creepy and when they hit the chandelier and the house threw up i rolled. Then the house started chasing them, great stuff. Lots of famous voices as well, try and identify them while watching it before looking it up on IMDB it's a fun game to play.

That movie was so much fun.  It was actually scary in some parts.  I really liked it.  tongue

Really looking forward to picking it up.  The Kid's 'll love it, And it sounds like I will too.

Yep...after the 7 yo forcing me to sit through The Wild and Over the Hedge...this was a welcome treat.

I agree. I liked this film a lot too.