Topic: Nightmare Detective 2 Details!

With Nightmare Detective hitting US shelves 2 weeks ago, details are now starting to surface for Shinya Tsukamoto's anticipated sequel, Nightmare Detective 2.  Originally all that was known was that it would revolve around the first films myster...

Read More : Nightmare Detective 2 Details! 

Re: Nightmare Detective 2 Details!

This sounds awesome as hell. I definitely loved the first one and can't wait for this to be released. Once it's released here in the States, i will be buying this the day it comes out.

Yeah it sounds cool.  Lets hope its not so damn confusing at the end like the first one was.

Word has it the first footage will be unveiled at Hong Kongs Filmart which isnt too far off.  So seems like it should be out in Japan this year, so probably not in the US til next year at the earliest.

Yeah the ending was a bit confusing. So who knows. If it's anything like the first one, then my guess is it might be confusing in the sequel also. I guess we'll have to find out once this is released here in the States. Hell. I can wait patiently for the sequel to be released. I'm looking forward to seeing some footage and the trailer in the meantime.