Topic: Movie Review Function Request

Is it possible to throw in a 'quick reply' box and the subsequent posts underneath each movie review ? It'd be neat if we can quick respond to each critic's review, (i.e. 'Damn Timmy, your spot on!' or 'What the hell are smoking?').  Is that Doable ?

Re: Movie Review Function Request

As long as we are going for requests, I would like to have back the ability to see someone's list of reviews by clicking on their name.  And I hate to admit that it's cause I am getting senile (apparently).  I flat-out can't remember sometimes what I have and haven't written up.  I went to do one the other day and double checked first...good thing cause I already did one.  LOL

How about being able to add a review for a movie that may not be in your database. the two new episodes of MOH: The damned thing and Family are not there, I would like to do a review but can't. if you could add that feature that would be uber-cool. thanks guys.

In that case, all you have to do is send an email to one of the guys.  They will be happy to add a new movie for you.

I tried that, I don't think they like me very much? Maybe it's all my ranting and being unstable, is that it Meh? big_smile

LMAO I doubt that.  He gets a kick out of your smart mouth.  wink
But you know he is always busy, busy, busy.

He must be to try and keep up with all of the stuff on this site. I feel very inadiquate compare to the genius that is Meh and Goon. But then I look down the front of my pants and I feel better. smile

all fantastic suggestions. tonight when I get home from work I will look into them all and most of these are more then doable.

Hard2Kill wrote:

How about being able to add a review for a movie that may not be in your database. the two new episodes of MOH: The damned thing and Family are not there, I would like to do a review but can't. if you could add that feature that would be uber-cool. thanks guys.

Hey man yea all you gotta do is give me a shout out on the boards or whatever and I'll add the film for you.. I even did a preemptive and added The V Word.. Here are the two you asked for...

Family
The Damned Thing

thanks Goon, i will have to post my reviews today.

Seeeee?  wink

your ideas are important to me, smile hopefully it shows in all the updates and changes.

i'm sorry, I feel loved again *tear*

lol

Hey thanks Michael, Honey.  I really appreciate the list back...unless of course it never left and I was just being stupid in not finding it...in which case I appreciate you not calling attention to that.  smile