Topic: Read: Halloween Horror Contest Winner

I am pretty sure this is one of the most bad ass contests we have ever run. In fact we even made it so that by telling your friends about the contest you get a shot at winning the grand prize, and your friends you refer can also win.

We have had a ton of great entries, the problem we are running into is it seems everyone missed the boat on the "refer a friend". Although we got a ton of entries those referring people to the contest is very very small. So it looks like somebody who referred 3 people is going to win the big prize.

That said I am sure everyone just missed the boat on that smile The winner will  be chosen in the next couple days. So throw a link in your sig, post on your blog, send a myspace bulletin and tell folks to enter and include your "username" when they do. You win, they win, we all win.  Either way lots of entries, just hate to see the grand prize for referring folks to the contest go so easily.

Contest is here for those who missed it.
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6702.html

Re: Read: Halloween Horror Contest Winner

I remedied that!  Be watching your e-mail!  MWAH HA HA HA HA HA!

i sure hoppe you got my email before we get a bunch of entries that are no good lol.

We'll see once, I guess... big_smile

Did we miss anything?

what are you asking?

If you eat pita bread with warm root beer, will it give you gas?

with a Mentos for dessert?

Great for that Linda Blair impersonation you've been working on!