Topic: Chain Letter Teaser Online

Twisted Pictures is producing a new teen slasher titled Chain Letter. The film will star Nikki Reed, Noah Segan, Keith David and Betsy Russell. Today the films production website has posted a little teaser preview for the film. Chain Letter is the ta...

Read More : Chain Letter Teaser Online

Re: Chain Letter Teaser Online

You know the first time i actually read the description for the movie, i was actually skeptic like crazy and didn't want to see it. Basically pass on it. But after checking out that teaser, this movie looks awesome as hell. I'm definitely going to see this movie for damn sure.

hey i cant wait to see this movie it seem like its going to be good i just seen the trailer for this movie and Nikki Reed from twilight is staring in this movie as well as Betsy Russell from saw 6 is staring in this i cant wait.Go see the trailer so you can see what im talking about

woah! haha this looks really good! I LOVE NIKKI REED!

bnzace1985 wrote:

woah! haha this looks really good! I LOVE NIKKI REED!

yea did you know that nikki reed was thinking of having chain letter her last movie.  fortunately while she was filming chain letter, she happened to get an audition for her role in Twilight as Rosalie.  Now, things are even better  for her! i dont think she'll be quitting acting any time soon.

Oh look more Deon Spamming Taylor spamming shill spamming the board

Out of respect of looking like an idiot lol, who is/ what are Deon Taylor? Keep hearing a lot on whatever or whomever it is. Don't really care LOL but yes I am extremely bored. Although you always manage to amuse me Macho hun wink

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-12-04 16:05:50)

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Out of respect on looking like an idiot lol, who is/ what are Deon Taylor? Keep hearing a lot on whatever or whomever it is. Don't really care LOL but yes I am extremely bored. Although you always manage to amuse me Macho hun wink

Same here, who is Deon Taylor?

He amuses me also lol
Damn and to think I said an hour lol

^^ See and who said you weren't bright? lol:lol:

This film sounds pretty interesting.

And yes Macho, who is Deon Taylor? LOL.

Deon spamming Taylor is the production company responsible for the tripe that these fools are spamming about.

In my opinion if a product is good, people will find it. You really need to be desperate to spam your own product. Poor buggers. lol

i saw a recent clip of this movie. it looks pretty gruesome.

yeah it is n movie is too horrified.