Topic: Night of the Creeps!

Fred Dekker's horror classic Night of the Creeps is going to be on Sho Next tonight at 9:45 EST.  I will be watching it right after LOST is over.  If anyone has yet to see it I recommend it fully as it is truly a great horror flick.

Re: Night of the Creeps!

This is a very cool flick which I have on vhs. It needs a dvd release sometime soon.

thanks for the heads up!  I'll DVR it.

oh man Dude I thought you were going to say its finally on dvd, ya got me all worked up tongue

oh yeah.....Thrill Me big_smile

i will try to get my buddy to record it for me!

thedeadshallrule wrote:

oh yeah.....Thrill Me big_smile

"Are you Detective ?????......no I'm bullwinkle moose":lol:

Hey thanks for the info.  I will gladly tune in.  LOVE that movie.  smile  And I love Tom Atkins.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

oh man Dude I thought you were going to say its finally on dvd, ya got me all worked up tongue

I wish.  But it is on a major network so you have to wonder and hope right?  smile

Yea classic movie. Last year they finally released Monster Squad so hopefully they can do the same for this one soon

I love this movie

This movie is ca - lassic! It is one the 80's greats, I just wish I had a home video copy...

Thanks for the heads up, been wanting to watch this for a long time, one of those movies they havent put on dvd yet.

It's a shame it hasn't gotten a legit DVD, but Monster Squad did eventually, so there is always hope smile

When I was at the Frightmare Weekend a couple weeks ago, I got to meet Jason Livley and we talked for a while, he a really awsome nice guy! And then Tom Atkins pointed me out and said I looked like spanky (?)...

Loved it as always.  I can only hope that they will release it soon.  Fred Dekkar... God among men.

THe good news is your dates are here... lol

TERRIFIC film, and cements Atkins as one of the Pantheon of modern horror greats!

I believe i have never seen this movie. But really need to. Eventually i'm going to check this movie out.

I saw this years ago and didn't realize it until I checked out the plot. I remember bits of it with the slugs going in their mouths. It's been quite awhile since I've seen it.

It is basically Slither but better, in my opinion, because of Tom Atkins as Detective Cameron.  He is just such an awesome actor and character that when you watch it you say, "God if I was a cop I would want to end up like that."

As for those who know it, a favorite moment of mine is when he gets the flamethrower sans-requisition form smile.

This movie proposes the greatest date ever! Boy with shotgun, blowing away zombies - girl with flamethrower, torching slugs. Great ice-breaker for a first date. big_smile

stupid dirctv don have Sho Next sad

Zomboy wrote:

This movie proposes the greatest date ever! Boy with shotgun, blowing away zombies - girl with flamethrower, torching slugs. Great ice-breaker for a first date. big_smile

That is how I hope to go out with a girl in the future.  smile

Zomboy wrote:

And then Tom Atkins pointed me out and said I looked like spanky (?)...

I would take that as a compliment/ joke from the film, because he called the lead actor spanky.

****ATTENTION SPOILERS******

There are 2 different endings to Night of the Creeps. I have it on vhs with the ending being the dog coming up to the couple and then it turns into a slug.

The other ending is of the slugs going into a cemetery to posses the dead and there is a alien spaceship following them and zapping them.