Re: Hey BDD Your Morguspace is Distracting

jmh314 wrote:

I need to edit my playlist.....I just went to my morguespace to look for a review and I had Tommy Tutone with Jenny (867-5309) pop up on the music player......something just isnt right about hearing that song on a page with a Battle Royale theme.... lol

OMG! That is so damn hilarious as hell. It could be worse, you could of had Boy George songs.

Re: Hey BDD Your Morguspace is Distracting

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

I need to edit my playlist.....I just went to my morguespace to look for a review and I had Tommy Tutone with Jenny (867-5309) pop up on the music player......something just isnt right about hearing that song on a page with a Battle Royale theme.... lol

OMG! That is so damn hilarious as hell. It could be worse, you could of had Boy George songs.

Im not Rip, so you dont have to worry about that.

Re: Hey BDD Your Morguspace is Distracting

jmh314 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

I need to edit my playlist.....I just went to my morguespace to look for a review and I had Tommy Tutone with Jenny (867-5309) pop up on the music player......something just isnt right about hearing that song on a page with a Battle Royale theme.... lol

OMG! That is so damn hilarious as hell. It could be worse, you could of had Boy George songs.

Im not Rip, so you dont have to worry about that.

lol That's so very true.

Re: Hey BDD Your Morguspace is Distracting

ling ling

30

Re: Hey BDD Your Morguspace is Distracting

moo moo, lalalallalalalalla - Just Friends(movie folks)

Re: Hey BDD Your Morguspace is Distracting

RIP wrote:

moo moo, lalalallalalalalla - Just Friends(movie folks)

WTF?!?!?  tongue

Re: Hey BDD Your Morguspace is Distracting

jmh314 wrote:
RIP wrote:

moo moo, lalalallalalalalla - Just Friends(movie folks)

WTF?!?!?  tongue

My thoughts exactly.