Re: Hey BDD Your Morguspace is Distracting

jmh314 wrote:

I need to edit my playlist.....I just went to my morguespace to look for a review and I had Tommy Tutone with Jenny (867-5309) pop up on the music player......something just isnt right about hearing that song on a page with a Battle Royale theme.... lol

OMG! That is so damn hilarious as hell. It could be worse, you could of had Boy George songs.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

I need to edit my playlist.....I just went to my morguespace to look for a review and I had Tommy Tutone with Jenny (867-5309) pop up on the music player......something just isnt right about hearing that song on a page with a Battle Royale theme.... lol

OMG! That is so damn hilarious as hell. It could be worse, you could of had Boy George songs.

Im not Rip, so you dont have to worry about that.

jmh314 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

Im not Rip, so you dont have to worry about that.

lol That's so very true.

ling ling

moo moo, lalalallalalalalla - Just Friends(movie folks)

RIP wrote:

WTF?!?!?  tongue

jmh314 wrote:
RIP wrote:

WTF?!?!?  tongue

My thoughts exactly.