Topic: Shutter: Win a Digital Camera Contest

FOX is giving away a Digital SLR Camera and Starter Kit! to promote the upcoming release of the film. You can enter said contest right here. "Shutter" begins when Thun, a young photographer and his girlfriend, Jane accidentally crash into a woma...

Read More : Shutter: Win a Digital Camera Contest

Re: Shutter: Win a Digital Camera Contest

I just entered that contest

Is this contest OK for Canadians or U.S. only?  From the looks of the entry form it looks like it is U.S. only?

its not a contest of ours.. no idea but my guess is US only.

This is the official rules on eligibility.  I don't know if the contest organisers could be more vague.

GENERAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES

Eligibility - Who May Enter

To become eligible, you must provide current and accurate data for all information requested in connection with any contest or sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. Contests and sweepstakes are open only to legal residents of countries that allow Internet-based contests and sweepstakes and the collection of data in connection with such contests or sweepstakes. Children under 12 must submit written permission from parents to enter into the contest or sweepstakes. Parents granting written permission for children under 12 must send the child's name and email address and a letter of consent (per the terms of the user agreement and privacy policy listed on gorillanation.com) to: Gorilla Nation, 5140 W Goldleaf Circle, 3rd Floor, Los Angeles CA 90056. The sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, Canada and where restricted or prohibited by law. This sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participants are limited to winning one random drawing prize per person.

The trailer scared the SHIT out of me.  I can't sleep now!  ugh...and i rarely get scared by things anymore :::notes the fact that he has a creepy clown doll that he keeps by his bed:::

Cool contest, I entered. I would love a new camera, been wanting a new one that has better zoom, and image stabilization on it. cool

thats a sweet prize. I think the trailer looks pretty cool.