Topic: Anchorbay Bad Ass Prize Packs

You can win 1 of 5 Bad Ass Anchorbay Prize Packs!
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6676.html

Re: Anchorbay Bad Ass Prize Packs

Good luck to all of our Canadian viewers.  All of the films being given away look awesome.  Great contest.

are indeed some great prizes. I thought it only fair to give the canucks an exclusive contest after the Texas Chainsaw Contest got limited to only our American friends.

Very nice for the Canadian readers.

good idea!!!!! I hope ya'll had a great Canadian Thanksgiving and ate lots and lots of yummy stuff:)

i did indeed.. dead be sure to tell ALL your friends about this contest. lets have a huge canadian turn out for this contest smile

Right on, Abominable's the perfect movie to watch around halloween up here, seeing as it feels like we're gonna be getting snow by the 31st. There's nothin' like going trick or treating with your winter jacket on! big_smile

amen to that, tell some friends neversummer, we want a good strong canadian turnout for this contest.

This is indeed an awesome contest. Good luck to all of our Canadian members.

Count this Canadian in on it. Just sent an email

Giddyup smile Tell your canuck friends.. this be one uber cool contest for those in the arctic north to win!

Yes it is... and let me tell ya, its pretty damn cold right now and it snowed a bit today.

damn, im not a Canadian. Super Bunk.

Looking at the winners, I wouldn't have thought that many women visit the site.

you know once i picked em i was blown away how many women entered. Good to see! Horror aint just for the boys.

No it ain't.  Gotta love girls.

Congrats to all the winners!