Topic: The Slit-Mouthed Woman 2 Trailer

Because of the success of the Asian horror market, it is no secret that many Asian horror films get sequels as they try and capitalize on the markets success. About 8 months ago the film Carved: The Slit-Mouthed Woman was released on DVD in the US.&n...

Read More : The Slit-Mouthed Woman 2 Trailer

Re: The Slit-Mouthed Woman 2 Trailer

Doesn't strike me as being a whole lot better than the first one, but there do seem to be some noticeable differences.  Maybe since the "history" is already out of the way this one can concentrate more on it's own plot to make it better.  I'll see it anyway.

the5thdroog wrote:

Doesn't strike me as being a whole lot better than the first one, but there do seem to be some noticeable differences.  Maybe since the "history" is already out of the way this one can concentrate more on it's own plot to make it better.  I'll see it anyway.

Yeah it seems very similar for the most part.  Dont know if this will be high on my "Must See" list

i still havent seen the first one. i'm gonna check it out before i watch this one

I thoroughly enjoyed the first one and am looking forward to the sequel. I will definitely be buying this once it's available.

I really liked the first one. I have to say that after so many remakes it's nice to see
something other than a long black haired woman, at least this one has a reason
to hide her face.
I also liked the story so I'm interested in how this sequel will play out.
Thanks for the heads up man.

Jsin

The first one is buy far one of my favorite horror movies so this originally sounded exciting, but it doesn't look like a direct sequel.  If you've seen the first one, then you know there is plenty of room for a sequel.  But this one has a different backstory so it almost seems like another version.  The trailer doesn't appeal to me so I don't know if I will see this one.  Though I will keep tabs on it in case something does pop up, otherwise I'm a little dissapointed that this is not a direct sequel.

Ohhh...i misread the title, thought it was the woman with 2 slits....my mistake....*slowly backs out of the room*