Topic: Noob questions for you

Hi everybody - first I have to say that this is a really great site.
Second I would like to introduce myself to all you fright flick fans out there so......hi.
And third I would like to know how I could associate an avatar and a signature with my profile. When ya'll finish laughing at the new guy I hope that someone responds.

Sorry I didn't post in the "Introduce Yourself" sticky but I didn't want to take it off topic with my question.

Re: Noob questions for you

Look up avatars on Google or something like it and when you are in your profile you can point it to where you saved the avatar. Kind of like adding a picture of file to an e-mail.

Hard2Kill wrote:

Look up avatars on Google or something like it and when you are in your profile you can point it to where you saved the avatar. Kind of like adding a picture of file to an e-mail.

Thanx Hard2Kill - I think I have it figured out now.

first off, welcome to the site. second, if u go to www.infranview.com and download it, u can take a picture that u like and resize it to an avatar size. thats what i did.

Hey deathgate I think you meant http://www.irfanview.com/

hey, my bad, we're all human, i think...
thanks

np and who knows which of us are really human!!

And welcome to the forum TacTac

Welcome to the site TacTac!  You'll love it hear!

Thanx everybody - appreciate the help. It seems to be working, just a little user interface issue, with special emphasis on the user part. LOL.

I know that I mentioned this at the beginning of this thread but I feel the need to say it again, especially after looking around a bit, that this is a really, really great site.

Last edited by TacTac (2006-11-14 20:08:17)

i hope u enjoy ur stay here at horror movies.ca im a fairly new member here myself so i kno how it feels to be a noob

Hey TacTac, welcome to the site. I'm glad to see you are settling in just fine. Thanks for the kind words about the site. We try our best. I just hope you stick around..

Hey TacTac welcome to the site and enjoy..very nice people here and the Admin our great people..;)

welcome to the site, glad you dig what we are trying to build here smile

welcome TacTac make yourself at home:)

Thanx again everyone! So far I am having a blast, learning a ton, and a little overwhelmed, so many threads and only two eyes. LOL.

You guys here in the forum sure do make new comers feel welcome.

i try my best, i cant say anything for anyone else but they welcomed me with open arms and very strong oppinions about the movies they love