i got an 87% on my math test big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

which also means that i will defiantly be getting a new cell phone big_smile

Re: What makes you happy right now?

music given to me by a friend

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

i got an 87% on my math test big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

which also means that i will defiantly be getting a new cell phone big_smile

Hey congrats KFTB. I knew that you would pass.

I'm on my fifth R&R ate a brownie and don;t fell like puking!

One of my favorite episodes of Family Guy is on. (The Poltergeist Spoof) big_smile

Constantce wrote:
ChainSaW80 wrote:
Constantce wrote:

I got a yummy new title so I don't have to be dead & loving it anymore.

a great title for you Constantce!! smile big_smile

Thanks big_smile 
Knucklehead, eh?  Hm.  what'd you do to get that?

He called me a knucklehead first.  That's what.  Beware my wrath.  Muhahahahahaha  Cause yeah, that's pretty much the extent of my wrath.  big_smile

what makes me happy is those unexpected calls at night, and of course text msgs.

That i got my Ray Harryhausen movies in the mail earlier today that i won on HM. I so can't wait to watch these and i know for a fact that i wlll love them even though i have never seen them before.

moviemaven wrote:
Constantce wrote:
ChainSaW80 wrote:

a great title for you Constantce!! smile big_smile

Thanks big_smile 

He called me a knucklehead first.  That's what.  Beware my wrath.  Muhahahahahaha  Cause yeah, that's pretty much the extent of my wrath.  big_smile

So if someone calls you a name or something, then that would be their title? So that means i better watch what i say to you. lol

New episodes of South Park start tonight.:D  The best show on TV.

I got the outside fish pond cleaned out and the fish are back in and happy, just gotta get the pump set up for the waterfall tongue

mdc666 wrote:

Hell yeah. Same here. I've been counting down to when the new season starts. Now i can go back to recording brand new episodes and begin tape #15. That's right, i've been recording every single episode to South Park since day 1 and haven't stopped recording and have never missed one single episode and after i completely fill an entire tape, i then transfer it onto DVD. I still say South Park is the best cartoon out there today. Definitely by far better and more hilarious than The Simpsons.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
moviemaven wrote:
Constantce wrote:

Thanks big_smile 

So if someone calls you a name or something, then that would be their title? So that means i better watch what i say to you. lol

Not always.  It just so happens he is a knucklehead.  LOL
But yeah, you better watch yourself.  wink

moviemaven wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
moviemaven wrote:

Not always.  It just so happens he is a knucklehead.  LOL
But yeah, you better watch yourself.  wink

Alright. I'll keep that in mind. But hey i couldn't say anything bad about you nor call you bad names. But Rip on the other hand. Now that's a different story. j/k buddy. lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
mdc666 wrote:

Hell yeah. Same here. I've been counting down to when the new season starts. Now i can go back to recording brand new episodes and begin tape #15. That's right, i've been recording every single episode to South Park since day 1 and haven't stopped recording and have never missed one single episode and after i completely fill an entire tape, i then transfer it onto DVD. I still say South Park is the best cartoon out there today. Definitely by far better and more hilarious than The Simpsons.

Ya I think South Park is a lot better than the Simpsons.  But I think South Park has remained consistent because its still Matt and Trey doing it and they don't have to worry about a ton of different writers.  I think I might go pick up the DVD director's cut of Imaginationland in a little bit.  The gay Jason Vorhees is too funny.

mdc666 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
mdc666 wrote:

Ya I think South Park is a lot better than the Simpsons.  But I think South Park has remained consistent because its still Matt and Trey doing it and they don't have to worry about a ton of different writers.  I think I might go pick up the DVD director's cut of Imaginationland in a little bit.  The gay Jason Vorhees is too funny.

If there wasn't Matt Stone and Trey Parker, we would of never have seen the daylights of South Park, Team America!, etc. And the only reason why they made it so consistent is for the fact that how they create each episode is that they look at everything in the world and make fun of that. So basically revolves around making fun of news, celebrities, movies.

i got my new phone in the mail today big_smile big_smile

I finally got rid of this wicked virus I had on my pc but I had to reformat and lose everything. Good thing I have an external HHD and now I'm trying to get everything back to normal which is taking forever.

Crap Demon, that sucks, I was wondering where you were.

Yea Dead it sure is a pain in the ass. I couldn't get rid of that virus no matter what I did, it just kept duplicating itself whenever I thought it was removed and it really messed up my pc.
I had tons of programs I have to reinstall. But the good thing is. it's just like a new computer now....  smile

wink

I finally got a lot of crap accomplished on my day off.

I got a new phone today. I miss my VM camera phone, but this new one ain't bad, bigger keys so it's easier to text, twice as many backgrounds, over 30 ring tones, and it's prepaid but has free nights and weekends, so I can't complain.

I miss having a camera phone though. I have a digital camera, but it only works when it wants to, and with my camera phone I could just snap pics whenever and send them straight to email which was much easier. roll

i got my movies in the mail today big_smile big_smile

The weekend is making me pretty happy right now big_smile