Topic: Win Blade The Series Contest!

We have FIVE copies of Blade the Series up for grabs for you members. The hunt is on as Blade continues the battle against his immortal bloodsucking enemies in Blade: The Series, arriving on DVD from New Line Home Entertainment on February 12, 2...

Read More : Win Blade The Series Contest!

Re: Win Blade The Series Contest!

shit compared to others here ill have to sell my soul to get this dvd package sad

Last edited by skincarver (2008-02-12 13:29:47)

True, some people will need many, many feet to hold all of those tags!

I like toe tags.  I might actually win something big_smile  now I just gotta boost my numbers...

well remember each time we pick winners there toe tags go to 0 so its not hard to win smile ANd you can win more then once!

But hey Meh how i look at it and i don't know if anyone else feels the sameway as me, but once the toetags are reset to 0 and the next contest or whatever is up for grabs, i wanna see everyone else have the opportunity to win than just trying to keep on winning them for myself everytime a new contest is up. I'm not that greedy.

Nice contest, but I have to agree that it will be hard to touch lots of people on here for Toe Tags.  I noticed that HM.ca always offers a lot of the same prizes as many other websites, and I would love to see some prizes that are completely different from other sites.  I liked the Halloween contest as winners got the DVD, but also got the Michael Myers mask.  I would love statues, horror toys and stuff other then the run of the mill DVD prizes.  That being said I do love freebies of any sort including this one.

we should have a stare down contest for the next contest -ok here i go neutral

Oh I win, your Eye avitar moved!;)

PUCKU wrote:

Nice contest, but I have to agree that it will be hard to touch lots of people on here for Toe Tags.  I noticed that HM.ca always offers a lot of the same prizes as many other websites, and I would love to see some prizes that are completely different from other sites.  I liked the Halloween contest as winners got the DVD, but also got the Michael Myers mask.  I would love statues, horror toys and stuff other then the run of the mill DVD prizes.  That being said I do love freebies of any sort including this one.

we as beggars can not be choosers. So although yes we do alot of cool freebies from time to time we do regular freebies.. if you can call it that. As we speka I just posted this contest, three copies of Automaton Transfusion up for grabs and Three copies of Jessica Albas AWAKE and many more to come.

Not all the contests are Toe Tag based, but many will be to reward you folks who are regulars here and deserve reward. The other side of it is since we are picking 5-10 winners for each contest at a time, and we RESET the winners toe tags the only way you wont win something is if you are a lurker

very sweet, hope i can snag this one big_smile

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

very sweet, hope i can snag this one big_smile

Don't worry. You will win this series. big_smile

Meh wrote:

we as beggars can not be choosers. So although yes we do alot of cool freebies from time to time we do regular freebies.. if you can call it that. As we speka I just posted this contest, three copies of Automaton Transfusion up for grabs and Three copies of Jessica Albas AWAKE and many more to come.

Not all the contests are Toe Tag based, but many will be to reward you folks who are regulars here and deserve reward. The other side of it is since we are picking 5-10 winners for each contest at a time, and we RESET the winners toe tags the only way you wont win something is if you are a lurker

I have to say that HM.ca definitely always has a large amount of contests that members really do win as opposed to other sites.  I hope posts of "Cool" or "Thanx" don't qualify as posts for TOE TAGS because if they do, it seems pointless to try and compete with spam posts which can end up being ridiculously large.

pucku i think the best answer to your post is to try and find posts like that. We dont tolerate it. This forum is for discussion and community... not spam. smile Besides which there are other ways to earn points that are fun. For example right now we are giving 20 points for any Romero movie review, 100 points for a Diary of the Dead review, and so on.

The points are about having fun, rewarding you regulars and encouraging participation. Plus the way its setup once you WIN we reset your points, giving the others a shot at Top Spot, but also means you can win more then once!

Great Contest

Thank you! I missed it when it was on Sci-Fi so this was a highly useful and most unexpected prize.