Topic: 3-16-08

Here's the cheesy lineup on Scifi channel today in the EST zone:

9:00am to 11:00am - Watchers 2
11:00am to 1:00pm - Watchers 3
1:00pm to 3:00pm - Watchers Reborn
3:00pm to 5:00pm - Beast of Bray Road(corny ass werewolf film)
5:00pm to 7:00pm - Cursed
7:00pm to 9:00pm - King of the Lost City
9:00pm to 11:00pm - Hybrid
11:00pm to 1:00am - Rottweiler

I won't be watching any of those btw lol.

Re: 3-16-08

Ummmm yeah. Like i told you earlier today or should i say yesterday. The Sci-Fi channel can't even come out with a decent line-up for horror movies. Each and every one of them completely sucks. I will definitely by far i won't be watching any of these movies.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Ummmm yeah. Like i told you earlier today or should i say yesterday. The Sci-Fi channel can't even come out with a decent line-up for horror movies. Each and every one of them completely sucks. I will definitely by far i won't be watching any of these movies.

Once in awhile they will have alot of the AfterDark Fest films on it though and those films are cool.

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Once in awhile they will have alot of the AfterDark Fest films on it though and those films are cool.

Yeah i understand that. But what's the point of watching them if i own every single one of them.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah i understand that. But what's the point of watching them if i own every single one of them.

I only own Dark Ride and Reincarnation out of them. I need to buy Gravedancers cause I liked that movie.

Sometimes you just need mental fodder between decent stuff.:D

I tried to watch some of Watchers but those films are boringly lame lol.:lol:

Rottweiler. Sounds terrifying  lol

Zomboy wrote:

Rottweiler. Sounds terrifying  lol

"Have your nuts bit off by a Rottweiler is the way I wanna go" - Naked Gun:lol:

I love The Naked Gun, Leslie Nielson is hilarious lol

Zomboy wrote:

I love The Naked Gun, Leslie Nielson is hilarious lol

He's one of my all time fave actors and he was great in Airplane. He was in a more serious role though in the 1980 slasher Prom Night.

Airplane is probably one of my favorite comedies, you can watch it over and over and the jokes remain funny (We've got to get this woman to a hospital. A hospital, what is it? It's a big building with patients, but thats not important now) (Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?) lol

But, Nielson was in Prom Night? I've never seen it

Zomboy wrote:

Airplane is probably one of my favorite comedies, you can watch it over and over and the jokes remain funny (We've got to get this woman to a hospital. A hospital, what is it? It's a big building with patients, but thats not important now) (Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?) lol

But, Nielson was in Prom Night? I've never seen it

You never seen Prom Night with Jamie Lee Curtis in it? It's a cool slasher film and the killer wears a ski mask and uses an axe in it. You can get it cheap at Best Buy stores for like $5.00

Cool. I mean, I've heard alot about it, but so many movies, so little time big_smile

I'll have to check it out