Topic: Spooky Canada Places- Help Please!!!!

Hey folks....I'm doing a couple of trips around Canada in the next while, and I'd love some suggestions on some places to check out....

Any fellow Canucks on here, or any knowledgeable cousins from around the world, give me a hand, eh??

Here what I'm looking for...

haunted places
general spooky areas
historical sites of a spooky nature (cool graveyards, yadda yadda)
Cool horror stores, movie places, wax museums, that kinda thing...

Anything cool and spooky....

Any info, links, that kinda stuff would be appreciated....

Thanks

Killjoy (Larry)

Re: Spooky Canada Places- Help Please!!!!

Well I know if you go to Niagra Falls there are a ton of Haunted Houses right there.. There is also a really cool Burger King right by one of the haunted houses that has a giant Frankenstein eating a whopper.. Just kind of a cool thing to see..

Thats perfect...I got family in Torornto so I'll be in the area....Cool wax museum there too..

Thanks..

Yeah, they've got a bunch of haunted houses in the Niagra area. I was there a few years back. I'm not sure if they're the kind of haunted houses your looking for though.

I mean the kind that are documented in some way as having a spirit in them....

For example...Not a haunted house but since I'm in BC I'll check this out and try to take a photo of it...

http://www.city.quesnel.bc.ca/Museum2004/Mandy.asp

That's what i thought you meant. The fake ones are pretty fun too. If you've got the time, you might as well check them out.

killjoy wrote:

Hey folks....I'm doing a couple of trips around Canada in the next while, and I'd love some suggestions on some places to check out....

Any fellow Canucks on here, or any knowledgeable cousins from around the world, give me a hand, eh??

Hey killjoy - fellow canuck here. Whats up eh?

Did you already take that trip? If not you might want to check out this site for some great spots to see.

http://www.hauntedhamilton.com/

Here's another Canadian site Haunted Ontario and my little town has a ghost story that I have heard of before and is even mentioned on this site.

Last edited by DemonToSome (2006-11-15 21:18:25)

Lot of Canadians on this site? Where is that shack in the woods DTS?

My shack in the woods is between Parry Sound and Sudbury up hwy 69

Hey TacTac...

Yep, went for about a month and just got back a little while ago..
Stayed at a few haunted inns and such and also visited haunted sites like Fort Garry near Winnipeg...

Pretty cool trip, went by train...Thats THE way to see the country, I'll tell ya..Just awesome...Pretty cheap too, $540 Canadian for 12 days travel...

Thanks for the info for next time tho..I will do it again...

Cheers