Topic: Scarecrows Terrorizes Australia

Terrestial Pictures is working to put together a feature film called SCARECROW. We dont have any artwork or a trailer yet but we are working on it. Much of the storyline is not being revealed at this time. However, the film does revolve around a...

Read More : Scarecrows Terrorizes Australia

Re: Scarecrows Terrorizes Australia

I'm a sucker for scarecrow movies just about as much as clown movies.  Neither scare me, but there is something sort of ominous about both that I'm just sort of drawn, too.  Of course, most scarecrow or clown movies think that just having these characters play the villain is enough...not true.

Hi there,

Thanks for the comments. It is nice to hear people are open to a new Scarecrow film. We are excited about this film and have great people working on it. Our approach is to make the film professional and different from other scarecrow films you may have seen.

Definitely no Scarecrow Gone Wild here. wink

terrestrialpictures wrote:

Hi there,

Thanks for the comments. It is nice to hear people are open to a new Scarecrow film. We are excited about this film and have great people working on it. Our approach is to make the film professional and different from other scarecrow films you may have seen.

Definitely no Scarecrow Gone Wild here. wink

Good to know.

that sounds like it'd be a good movie smile

I don't think i have ever seen the original Scarecrow movie. But i might have, I just don't remember. But anyways i don't mind seeing movies that revolve around scarecrows. Hell we need more movies dealing with scarecrows. I'm intrigued abou this movie and interested in seeing the finished product once finished.