Topic: Clive Barker's Midnight Meat Train

I always wondered if Midnight Meat Train would ever be made into a film. This is great news. It's one of my favorites and a great gruesome story tongue from The Books of Blood.
Goon is right, if you don't have Clive Barker's Books of Blood, get your hands on them.
I'm being optimistic about this because I'm hoping for it to be good.

Thanks to Goon, here's a link to the poster if you haven't seen it.

Re: Clive Barker's Midnight Meat Train

Yea I have a really good feeling about this movie.. It has a quality director and a fantastic story to go along with it.. I've got nothing but high hopes for this film..

Wow this is great news. It's a fantastic short story and it is easy to imagine a film version of it being made. I hope the filmmakers keep true to the gore.

I believe a comic book version of the story was made. I seem to remember seeing some art from it in Fangoria or GoreZone.

I have never read the story behind Midnight Meat Train, but if its written by Clive Barker then its got to be good.  Plus, you got a great director helmin' this project so you automatically got me interested.

Agreed, it's a great story and I am really excited to see the director of Versus take this on. I am a huge fan of Versus and many of his other films he has a great eye an sense of style.