Re: Red Eye (2008)

horror_rocks25 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
horror_rocks25 wrote:

Glad you feel that way.
And totally, I mean, you didn't expect to NOT get appreciated for writing a good review, did you? wink

To be honest. With all my reviews that i write, i actually hardly get any props for how good they are.

Well that sucks. I guess some people don't think about how much you thought for the reviews, and even if it was a couple hours, you still decided to use those hours for a movie review that people might comment on or not even care.

Yeah i know. But hey what are going to do and i do have other reviews on my morguespace page where i have other reviews up for other different movies that you might enjoy reading. So take a look at them and let me know and i have other ones on the way that i will be reviewing too.

Will do.:)

Well I finally watched Red Eye(asian horror) last night that BDD sent me since I won a UFC dvd bet from him a couple weeks back. The film was okay ghost story flick but I was kinda expecting it too be more graphic(gory).

I have like at least 30 or so asian horror movies on dvds so I know that most of the ghost films are not graphic in nature. Red Eye has a good plot to it and I did like the characters and music in it but I would  give this film a 7 out of 10 rating. It just wasn't creepy enough for me is all.

BTW, I made a short review for it on MyMorgueSpace this morning at work.

Last edited by RIP (2008-03-05 08:08:39)

finally finished watching this last night ! pretty cool flick , it took me a minute to realize wtf was goin on lol  good movie !!

I'm glad you thoroughly enjoyed Red Eye. cool