Topic: Tales From the Darkside???

Does anyone have ANY idea when TFTD will be released on DVD?  I have been waiting forever and it MUST happen soon.  big_smile

Re: Tales From the Darkside???

I've been waiting for what seems a life time for a decent Tails From The Darkside complete series DVD, And still i've not heard anything of one, You could always check this DVD set out ( http://www.sell.com/224GT5 ) But don't blame me if it turns out to be shity tongue (Just a friend trying to help smile As for myself i think i'll just stick with my old vhs copys for a few more years and hope for something better.

If you will wait, then so will I.  LOL  I only have one VHS copy but it has some great ones on it:

Word Processor of the Gods
The Grither
Do Not Open This Box
Distant Signals (not one of my faves)
and one more with Jerry Orbach that I can't remember the title

I suppose that will have to do me for now.  Thanks for the info.  smile

Well the movie is on DVD.. I didn't even know there was a TV series.. That must have totally went by me.. I'm waiting for them to finally release Monster Squad, Night of the Creeps and Razorback on DVD.. Those are classics.. Well to me anyway.

Goon I am surprised at you!!!  That TV series was one of the highlights of TV. 
*sigh*
They just don't make 'em like that anymore.  Do you remember the show Monsters by chance?

Oh yeah i remember Monsters, In fact i have a few on VHS, Didn,t Hooper have something to do with that show?

No.. I don't remember Monsters either.. I do remember Freddys Nightmares and the short lived Friday the 13th TV show.. Nightmares was great.. Some real cool episodes on that series.. I can't remember any specific episode from F13 except that they were mostly really corny..

If you all are interested in Freddys Nightmares, AOL has a lot of the episodes for free to download.

http://television.aol.com/in2tv

They also have:
Adventures of Brisco County Jr.
Against the Grain
Alice
Animaniacs
Babylon 5
Beetlejuice
Change of Heart
Chico and the Man
Dark Justice
Eight Is Enough
Elimidate
F Troop
Falcon Crest
Freakazoid
Freddy's Nightmares
George Carlin Show
Growing Pains
Hanging With Mr. Cooper
Jamie Foxx Show
Jesse
Kung Fu
La Femme Nikita
Lois and Clark
Maverick
Max Headroom
Monkey'd Minutes
Moral Court
New Adventures of Batman
People's Court
Perfect Strangers
Pinky and the Brain
Presidio Med
Prince Street
Scarecrow & Mrs. King
Sisters
Spenser for Hire
The F.B.I.
Tom
The Fugitive
V
Wanda at Large
Welcome Back, Kotter
The Will
Wonder Woman

I LOVED F13 The Series. My favorite episode is really creepy and involves a very TCMish plot. 
It did indeed have its corny moments, but there were also some real gems.  smile

Norrock, I don't if he was involved or not .  I should look that up.

Yea I posted it up as news one day.. I have only had the chance to revisit the first episode so far.. I really hope they release the whole series on DVD soon..

Any of the Freddy stuff any good?

Yea thats what I was talking about.. The first episode is pretty good.. And I had another one of the episodes on tape from WAY back.. Great stuff.. Plus its free so check it out..