Topic: Of all the contests on HM.CA, which do you want to win most?

Me, I'm kinda hoping for the Diary of the Dead poster.  I've heard the movie is iffy, but it's a kickass poster.

Which of the contests here on the site do you hope to win most?

Re: Of all the contests on HM.CA, which do you want to win most?

Diary or doomsday poster big_smile but im easy i'll like anything tongue

Im still holding out that Meh has another signed Masters of Horror dvd he forgot about to give away!:D  Other than that, Id love Sweeny Todd or I am Legend!

I would Sweeney Todd or the Diary poster

Sweeney Todd DVD big_smile big_smile big_smile

So far to date, my all time favorite is the Ray Harryhausen Gift DVD set. So when it comes to the recent and upcoming contests, it really doesn't matter to me. If i win one of them, i win it. But if not, then life goes on. But i can never have to many posters, especially signed ones. But if i had to choose which one i would want to win the most is either I Am Legend, The Sickhouse, or Sweeney Todd.

There are a few nice prizes, but I have to say the Doomsday Poster as I am always down with stuff you just can't get anywhere and is completely different. If this flick is as cool as I am hearing then this will be ultra cool.

I agree with BDD, the Ray Harryhausen Gift DVD set was one of the best and I'm happy I was one of the lucky ones to have gotten that.  At the moment though, I'd have to go with the Sweeney Todd DVD.

I am Legend dvd.

The Mist Dvd

I am Legend or Sweeney Todd, either would be cool!

I am still waiting for the drawing for the book about the Witches.  That was months ago, and i haven't heard word since it was announced as a contest.  sad

that book has yet to arrive. ( it happens from time to time ) but once it does a winner shall be chosen smile

This one is a good question.

Of the past contests Ihave to say the "suit of armor" was the most original and the best contest I have every seen and participated in. 

Of the present contests I would have to say "Sweeney Todd".  Johnny Depp and Alan Rickman in the same movie!!!!  tongue   I'm gonna swoon!!!!!!!

Yay, so season of the witch hasn't been forgotten!  I am also hoping to win the Shutter contest, but that isn't through this site...the link was just made available here.

I'm waiting on the Rage and No Country for Old Men. Gotta like those two.

Just about any of the dvd's I'd love to win big_smile