Topic: Wouldn't Mind Trading These....

Ok, I have to trade....
          1) The Complete Anthology - The Exorcist - Includes all 6 Movies - This is still sealed and new
          2) Sorum from Tartan Asia Extreme - Widescreen - This is still sealed and new
          3) Face from Tartan Asia Extreme - Widescreen - This is still sealed and new
          4) Howling II : Your Sister is a Werewolf - Wide/Full Screen - This is still sealed and new
          5) Hellraiser III : Hell on Earth - Widescreen - This is still sealed and new
          6) Next : with Nicolas Cage and Jessica Biel - Widescreen - This is still sealed and new
          7) After Sundown - 4x3 Letterbox - Used

Most all of these I bought two copies of not realizing that I already had it.... Most came from Columbia House

Re: Wouldn't Mind Trading These....

What's the film Face about?

RIP wrote:

What's the film Face about?

Hot on the trail of a serial killer who uses acid on his victims leaving behind only the bones, the police turn to Hyun-min, a former forensic sculptor adept in reconstructing faces by examining and interpreting skulls. With the victims' bones in his house, Hyun-min's daughter experiences disturbing visions of a long-haired woman in a white robe, a woman whom she may know. As he races against time to find the answers before the visions overtake his daughter, the deadly truth behind these victims reveals a sinister conspiracy that threatens everyone involved.

I think i have seen it. I can't remember if i did. But heard good things about this movie which i need to watch my copy of it.

My Face review RIP:
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_2695.htm

i don't blame ya for not opening that movie "Next" it pretty much blew, imo

Actually, I would'nt mind that next dvd... I just put some stuff on here for trade in another thread, Check it out and let me know...

Ok, I will just as soon as I get back in from work this afternoon - Everyone have a good day today!!!

Do you still have Feed? If so I will trade you Next for it...

Just to update my list: The Exorcist Anthology and Next are now gone but, I still have the rest.....

Hey shellbell...

Just curious if your dvd arrived yet? Mine has not, but I was expecting Canada Post to be slow as hell